Would you get covid19 if it meant khabib vs ferg happens?

For sure, lol. It has a lethality rate of 0.2% for people my age.

Um they are the people who should be willing to get the Chinese Virus to please the JBG.

how dumb is this

jsseyellwcrdmsk.png
jsseyellwcrdmsk.png
jsseyellwcrdmsk.png
jsseyellwcrdmsk.png
jsseyellwcrdmsk.png

Maybe sherdog needs quarentine to.
These threads are horrible...

you people that agree to this should get out and start licking toilet seats

ToiletSeatLicking-cad2.gif

Everyone that says no should be permabanned and will face the wrath of the JBG.

No , but I would gladly nominate one of the Mods..

99% of people who die from this are old people who already have other ilnesses and are on their way out anyway.

99% of people on here are 20 something pussies with the bodies and sex lives of old people, but not their wealth.

You do the math.

You know Covid-19 has a 20% kill rate, right?

Right now it kills about seven in every one million people, mostly elderly and those with underlying conditions.

But to answer the TS' question, seeing as the death percentage in my age bracket is 0.2%, and I don't have any underlying medical conditions which would drastically lower even that percentage, I'd take my chances to see the fight.

No Sherdogger must die => Let's sacrifice Ali Abdelaziz for this shit to the Codiv-19 god. I think we all agree.

In the beginning I kinda felt like I'd rather just get it now and be done with it, and was thinking maybe they should actually hand it out to volunteers so that they can at least know exactly when they've had it, and build an immunity straight away, but I'm hearing things now about younger people dying and permanent damage etc, hard to tell how much of it is true or if it's just 5 cases out of thousands getting all the attention, I dunno man, if you asked last week probably yes, but I've already accepted it's not happening anyway lol

20% out of cases which had an outcome.

This almost surely means you need to have been diagnosed with a test to be included in this statistic. Given the shortage of testing generally, only the more serious cases even had a test ordered. So it's likely a 20% death rate out of the cases with more pronounced symptoms.

Mortality rate has been quoted at anywhere from 0.5% (Germany) to 0.6% (Korea) to 7% (Italy). The difference is likely, from what I've heard, based on population demographics (age, weight, health) and strength of the healthcare infrastructure.

Obviously you're not in your right mind to post this, TS.
Anyway to answer your silly question - personally I wouldn't mind contracting the virus since I'm young and otherwise healthy but as it would mean endangering the lives of others that I love/care for so it's a big NO.

20% out of cases which had an outcome.

This almost surely means you need to have been diagnosed with a test to be included in this statistic. Given the shortage of testing generally, only the more serious cases even had a test ordered. So it's likely a 20% death rate out of the cases with more pronounced symptoms.

Mortality rate has been quoted at anywhere from 0.5% (Germany) to 0.6% (Korea) to 7% (Italy). The difference is likely, from what I've heard, based on population demographics (age, weight, health) and strength of the healthcare infrastructure.
ugggh...This guy

Most of us probably already had it anyway and didn't realise. Besides they can't even test for covid19, only corona virus of which there are many different strands. Most of which are in the human body anyway that we were born with.

So when people are dying then testing positive for corona virus, their deaths are being reported as death due to corona virus. However that is not necessarily true. Flu and pneumonia have similar symptoms which they could have died from, but because they also had corona. Deaths are being listed as corona.

And the kill rate cannot be accurate as the whole population hasn't been tested. Therefore if you only have a small test sample, mainly those who have been admitted to hospital, then the kill rate will be higher in percentage, because only a certain demographic was tested. You test the whole population the kill rate percentage goes dramatically down. So you can't rely on numbers at this stage.

Back