Daniel Cormier as UFC president would be one of the worst things ever

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Something about DC's personality is straight toxic. Can't put my finger on it, but DC is a tool. Def feels like a know it all who's ass you NEED to kiss.

He would run UFC to the ground with his atrocious matchmaking.This man came up short in the olympics, short vs jones, and he would def make bellator number one if he was the president of the UFC.

Dana is natural business man. Sure, he's petty, but Dana gets shit DONE. He even tried to book a UFC fight during a global epidemic because he saw money signs. His self interest is so transparent how could you not appreciate him?

DC would be the type that embraces the cuckery Disney is dishing out.

Not my president.

He's too empathetic and too insecure. Both of those qualities would drive him to make rash decisions and also make business relationships into personal relationships (fraternization, there's a reason it's against the rules in the military).

He's a very good person and he's very intelligent, but he's not the kind of person that should run a large company. And he should be proud of that. The same qualities that make him a bad large business leader also make him very good at other things (like being a loving husband/ father, being a great coach, being a relatable commentator, probably great at running a small business like a gym where the tendency to be compromised by fraternization is a good thing to build relationships), and he should focus on those things.

Last edited:
I dont think he is right for president but he would be a great ambassador,and is a great man. Everything the TS ever posts,trust its the exact opposite of whatever the fuck hes talking about

I dont think he is right for president but he would be a great ambassador,and is a great man. Everything the TS ever posts,trust its the exact opposite of whatever the fuck hes talking about
I enjoy him in the commentator position he has. I don’t know that I’d want him to have a position of power though

Wait what’s going on? Is Cormier being considered for this?

I enjoy him in the commentator position he has. I don’t know that I’d want him to have a position of power though

Dont mind him having power. Hes already got that,really.
But to be the president of the ufc,you kind have to be a ruthless cocksucker,otherwise fighters will walk all over you. Daniel will probably get caught up in that,and the competitor in him wont back down.

Dana is the right kind of guy for the shit that he has to do.

When you see how he coaches fighters you see the man has some substance.

Does that make you able to run a multi-million sports franchise. IDK

He's a class act though. The only people who don't like him are insecure Jones fans who wish they hadn't nailed their colours to that mast.

Last edited:
There's a hole in UFC organizational structures, someone who represents fighters like DC is badly needed to fill that.

On one hand we have: DC who has a college education. Decades of being an athlete at the highest level. Tons of experience in mma.

The other hand: the opinion of some dude on a mma forum who doesnt even train and lives in his parents basement.

Yeah, because an egomaniac bully like Dana is better

dc is a beast in the cage, don't know him , seems like a cool guy in general

jwmsk.png

what's with all the cormier hate going around here right now?

Hopefully Dana and Donald pull the ol Switcharooski in 2024.
Dana President of USA and Donald President of UFC late 2024/early 2025 :eek:<BC1><209Bitch>

He's too empathetic and too insecure. Both of those qualities would drive him to make rash decisions and also make business relationships into personal relationships (fraternization, there's a reason it's against the rules in the military).

He's a very good person and he's very intelligent, but he's not the kind of person that should run a large company. And he should be proud of that. The same qualities that make him a bad large business leader also make him very good at other things (like being a loving husband/ father, being a great coach, being a relatable commentator, probably great at running a small business like a gym where the tendency to be compromised by fraternization is a good thing to build relationships), and he should focus on those things.

not much more needs to be said, good post.

I didn’t realize he was being considered for president. Was this talked about?

a great champ, family man and all round good guy.
He's a very good person
he would be a great ambassador,and is a great man.
He's a class act though.

I don't know what all of you are on about, but DC is as fake as they come. He's all smiles until things don't go his way - then he's arrogant, aggressive, cocky, and really shows his true colors. He's the kind of guy who would cheat if it served him and didn't think he would get caught, both in (blatant eye pokes) and out (206.2) of the octagon.

Add to that the fact that he very plainly plays favorites while commentating, and you might start to realize what a terrible idea it would be to put a person who only cares about himself and his friends into a position of power like that.

I don't know what all of you are on about, but DC is as fake as they come. He's all smiles until things don't go his way - then he's arrogant, aggressive, cocky, and really shows his true colors. He's the kind of guy who would cheat if it served him and didn't think he would get caught, both in (blatant eye pokes) and out (206.2) of the octagon.

Add to that the fact that he very plainly plays favorites while commentating, and you might start to realize what a terrible idea it would be to put a person who only cares about himself and his friends into a position of power like that.

Pop up a few examples there and let's get into it.

Could DC be any worse than the clown running the show now?
Least he has street cred.

So basically, he's a win at all cost guy, kind of like a.... um, fighter!

Back