Mystery Solved: Anthony Smith's Struggle with Extremely Powerful Intruder

it just re affirms what ppl been saying about ufc fighters getting beat up by a level athletes.

If a 170 kid pushed a 205 title contender to the limit, could you imagine what would a 250 a level athlete do?

You clearly are either trolling or have no idea what drugs can make a person capable of

Meth Man strength is real...

I originally thought it was meth as well. until I saw the Ring doorbell video of the kid yelling etc. 100% that kid was jacked up on PCP. which also explains the fact that the kid kept coming at smith etc

So you didn’t hear the part where smith said he couldn’t hurt him n it was the toughest fight hes been into?

yeah you ever think he wasn’t trying to kill the kid?

and maybe the kid was on something?

Jones probably would have bolted out the back door, if we're being honest. But when he remembered his family, he would have come back for the drugs and cash
Another unbiased jones comment...

Wrestling background helped the kid. I wonder if he was on any drugs though? Some of those drugs can make a son of a bitch damn near invincible.
Chokes makes the addicts go to sleep...
Everybody knows not to destroy their hands on them.

Im thinking whoopi goldberg plays an ageing quadruple amputee transsexual biological female lesbian who never got a chance at wrestling due to racesexmysoginism, and the methed up intruder (obviously this is gonna be a white male) is played by maculay culkin's previously cojoined twin who surgically removed himself to get away from MC's drug use, but the drugs had already caused an addiction.
Smith can't be the protagonist of a Disney movie, he does not represent any minority.

Still, good idea, maybe we can do some sort of TUF season.

Smith can't be the protagonist of a Disney movie, he does not represent any minority.

Still, good idea, maybe we can do some sort of TUF season.

You know he's half black right?

I originally thought it was meth as well. until I saw the Ring doorbell video of the kid yelling etc. 100% that kid was jacked up on PCP. which also explains the fact that the kid kept coming at smith etc

If it was PCP then Smith is more of a badass than anyone is giving him credit for. Hell people hopped up on that shit get gutshot and still come forward like nothing happened.

I still find it insane that Smith has been able to choke out 220lbs+ dudes like Volkan and Gustafsson yet he couldn't find a way to choke this guy out?

Smith was probably in his undies and just spanked one out before a random dude entered his house,ndo you blame him for not completely killing the guy in 3 seconds? how many times in war in history has the element of surprise completely beat a superior enemy.

Crackhead strength really isn't a myth.

Smith was probably in his undies and spanked one out before a random dude came into his house. How many times has the element of surprise beat a superior enemy?

yeah you ever think he wasn’t trying to kill the kid?

and maybe the kid was on something?

First question: I don't think it crossed Smith's mind one way or the other. His wife and kids are home, the other guy's well being isn't likely going to register at all.

Second question: Almost 100% yes and probably (as was mentioned) something incredibly strong that thwarts pain almost fully and gives a person short term strength way above what they normally have (like PCP). It's the most likely explanation for how it went down.

First question: I don't think it crossed Smith's mind one way or the other. His wife and kids are home, the other guy's well being isn't likely going to register at all.

Second question: Almost 100% yes and probably (as was mentioned) something incredibly strong that thwarts pain almost fully and gives a person short term strength way above what they normally have (like PCP). It's the most likely explanation for how it went down.
I do think as a trained professional fighter he’s sensitive to how easily he can generally handle and subdue a random person without killing them. He was likely very surprised by trying to subdue a zombie.

What the fuck are the chances that your home intruder is a standout wrestler. Good on Smith for keeping his composure and not permanently maiming the guy. I know Jones got flack for saying that he wouldn't let the guy alive if that was him, but I honestly see that less as bragging that he's such a badass and more condoning Smith for being able to restrain himself.
Break in...and it's game on till there's NO threat

I still find it insane that Smith has been able to choke out 220lbs+ dudes like Volkan and Gustafsson yet he couldn't find a way to choke this guy out?

Crackhead strength really isn't a myth.
Yeah, and a street fight is way different then a regulated mma fight. They were fighting for their lives and no refs to stop someone to grab a lamp and crush your head open. And I imagine adrenaline dump is in full effect 2 minutes into the scramble. Scary shit.

I guarantee TJ Dillashaw is trying to get a hold of some PCP now...

Last edited:
‘Almost beaten’?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Smith found him to be a handful to put down/control, but the kid got mauled. Bled all over and now in hospital with brain trauma. Meanwhile Smith looks like he was never in a fight.

If that kid was a standout wrestler with a 32-11 as a senior. I must have been elite going 42-5 as a senior lol

Back