Has Jones stopped pulsing?

You mean is he microdosing less than he used to? Yes. You see it in his performances.

You mean is he microdosing less than he used to? Yes. You see it in his performances.
noone credible has ever heard of microdosing tbol. why would anyone?

noone credible has ever heard of microdosing tbol. why would anyone?

How cute, you are still clinging to that imaginary loophole of yours. Just because it doesn't seem to make sense, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Jones makes stupid decisions all the time and has not been able to find a relevant tainted supplement, even though he was desperate enough to test stuff he didn't even take.

Seven or one?
i have no idea what you're talking about.

you are aware there are no long term studies on urinary excretion patterns and detection of m3 metabolites, right?

Thanks. I like your analysis too.
well, i noted that experts haven't heard of microdosing tbol, yet you think that's what he's doing.

i noted that designer steroids usually aren't easily detected and you think that's what he's doing...

so, yeah, i do like mine better. seems more thoughtful....

Still pulsing years later from a steroid that he has never even taken, makes sense, Can you pulse for a dui if you have never drank?

Also admits to using dick pills, because its normal for a healthy athlete in their prime to need dick pills to get it up and has nothing to do with the fact that steroids make your dick stop working when you come off cycle.

its either positive or negative . he only cheated like twice .. who cares

Still pulsing years later from a steroid that he has never even taken, makes sense, Can you pulse for a dui if you have never drank?

Also admits to using dick pills, because its normal for a healthy athlete in their prime to need dick pills to get it up and has nothing to do with the fact that steroids make your dick stop working when you come off cycle.
he had 1 pill....if you can't envision a scenario where that would be fun for a rich, partying, famous professional athlete.......

i have no idea what you're talking about.

you are aware there are no long term studies on urinary excretion patterns and detection of m3 metabolites, right?

So where does that figure come from? One to seven years sounds like a bizarre margin of error.
And if the phenomenon hasn't been studied, on what basis did they diagnose "pulsing" in the first place?

So where does that figure come from? One to seven years sounds like a bizarre margin of error.
And if the phenomenon hasn't been studied, on what basis did they diagnose "pulsing" in the first place?

They have observed the phenomenon of pulsing.......are you suggesting still that it’s just something completely made up?

Why are you asking me to source something Jon jones said he heard?

Back