Kanye West is now a Billionaire

Hollywood Jack

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Kanye West is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. Kanye gained widespread fame upon the release of his 2004 album "The College Dropout". Today he is one of the most successful and awarded musicians on the planet with 21 Grammy wins out of 69 nominations. In recent years he has pivoted away from music towards the business world. His Yeezy/Adidas partnership has earned West a sizable fortune.

As of 2020, Kanye West's net worth is $3.2 billion.

The vast majority of his earnings has come from royalties and other earnings related to his Yeezy brand and Adidas partnership.

Yeezy separately owns his own Yeezy apparel line outright 100%, but earns a royalty on the sales which are reportedly north of $1.5 billion per year. According to several articles in 2020, notably one in the Wall Street Journal and a GQ cover story, Yeezy is a $3 – $4 billion brand which would potentially put Kanye on track to be a billionaire. In March 2020 Wall Street Journal, Kanye said Yeezy was worth $3 billion and would ultimately be a $50 billion brand. The article's author, Christina Binkley, mentioned that she had reviewed documents which reflected the a $3 billion potential valuation for the Yeezy brand.

In assessing Kanye West's net worth, we have considered the following assets and liabilities:

Assets:

• Real estate assets = $120 million
  • Music catalogue including G.O.O.D Music = $80 million
  • Yeezy.com website = $100 million
  • Value of Yeezy brand = $3 billion
  • Other assets = $20 million
Total assets = $3.32 billion

Liabilities and other considerations = $100 million

Net Worth = $3.2 billion (with a conservative $20 million error margin)

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/kanye-west-net-worth/

Good for him. He's a bit crazy but seems like he's basically good natured even if he can be an asshole at times.

I'll pull up on that boy with the goon mask.

Not mad..Atleast he works. You cant say he doesnt work his ass off.

In what? Zimbabwe dollars?

"Real estate" and "Yeezy" brand --- either of which may drop dramatically with the pandemic.

Click bait.

cool, im happy for him, TRUMP 2020 beatches

tenor.gif

Damn, I thought his Yeezy stuff was tanking hard. Good for him. Dude needs to drops another classic though, MBDTF was 10 years ago.

very impressive. i dont think ill ever get close to being a billionaire.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I still want him to beat Biden, so...
i think they put Biden in for a while, but he aint running, they are gonna drop him and push that psycho bitch one more time, its a switch

Damn, I thought his Yeezy stuff was tanking hard. Good for him. Dude needs to drops another classic though, MBDTF was 10 years ago.

Dude, he drops a plain white t shirt for 100 bucks and it sells out in minutes. We're at the eat your slop period of Capitalism.

Kanye West is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. Kanye gained widespread fame upon the release of his 2004 album "The College Dropout". Today he is one of the most successful and awarded musicians on the planet with 21 Grammy wins out of 69 nominations. In recent years he has pivoted away from music towards the business world. His Yeezy/Adidas partnership has earned West a sizable fortune.

As of 2020, Kanye West's net worth is $3.2 billion.

The vast majority of his earnings has come from royalties and other earnings related to his Yeezy brand and Adidas partnership.

Yeezy separately owns his own Yeezy apparel line outright 100%, but earns a royalty on the sales which are reportedly north of $1.5 billion per year. According to several articles in 2020, notably one in the Wall Street Journal and a GQ cover story, Yeezy is a $3 – $4 billion brand which would potentially put Kanye on track to be a billionaire. In March 2020 Wall Street Journal, Kanye said Yeezy was worth $3 billion and would ultimately be a $50 billion brand. The article's author, Christina Binkley, mentioned that she had reviewed documents which reflected the a $3 billion potential valuation for the Yeezy brand.

In assessing Kanye West's net worth, we have considered the following assets and liabilities:

Assets:

• Real estate assets = $120 million
  • Music catalogue including G.O.O.D Music = $80 million
  • Yeezy.com website = $100 million
  • Value of Yeezy brand = $3 billion
  • Other assets = $20 million
Total assets = $3.32 billion

Liabilities and other considerations = $100 million

Net Worth = $3.2 billion (with a conservative $20 million error margin)

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/kanye-west-net-worth/

Good for him. He's a bit crazy but seems like he's basically good natured even if he can be an asshole at times.
Jordan's only worth 2 billion and the Air Jordan brand is much bigger than Yeezy. Sounds like someone's getting ripped off.

Back