News Paulo Costa posts his mma mancrush

Londonjitsu

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Edit:He also thinks Tony will beat Khabib

Last edited:
Congrats op. I saw this thread going in a muchhh different direction. Good on you for not posting something a 12 year old child would.

The same Tony that has adapted to every opponent and figured them out by the second round doesn’t have fight intelligence?

What a dumb statement.

" even if he doesn't have much intelligence as a fighter "

He had to write that ?

we ll see how much fight IQ he'll have when he get KOed badly against adesanya, rushing like a bull ...

Last edited:
Paulo “what are you pointing at” Costa with a solid assessment of Tony’s intelligence.

The old compliment-insult.
"Tony is one of the greatest warriors"
"Even if he doesn't have much intelligence"
tenor.gif

It's cool that he enjoys Tony's warrior spirit but he's so wrong about fight intelligence.

Tony figured out how to weaponize cardio and durability and has a 12 fight win streak with 9 finishes to show for it. Yes, he has heart and determination too, but his fight style isn't some random mistake. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. He figured out after the loss to MJ that the way to capitalize on his strengths is to purposefully push a crazy pace and make his opponents wilt under it. He also shoulder rolls a ton of punches so while they land, they aren't landing flush. And then he gives a flush one in return.

Again, it's great that Costa admires Tony as a fighter but I think he's confusing an instinctual fighter with one that lacks fight IQ. But they aren't mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
190620-50-Cent-827x620.jpg

I really think Tony plays dumb on purpose, to frustrate his opponents.

LMAO the guy that walks forward swinging like a maniac is talking about fight IQ.

I thought the post was going to confirm the reasons why he posted himself being humped by Grace Jones and why he wore lipstick at the UFC event

Costa with the classic, ‘I love you even though you’re ugly’ “compliment”. Gotta love it. There are backhanded compliments, then there’s that.

Fortunately, us Sherbro’s have never used that rationale. We wine and dine 10’s all week and kick them to the wayside long before the ‘L’ bomb gets floated around. Fuck, it’s good being a 6’5 genetic freak.

Ruined effect with dumb mention trying to look smart. Thats funny he said that.

To clear it up for everyone, proof a well placed comma means alot.

"even if he doesn't have much intelligence*,* as a fighter he manages to overcome everything with his determination."

<BC1>

He did he have to say that Tony wasn't smart lmao. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that though. Costa definitely not the smartest.

i would say tonys intelligence as a fighter is high. he does take a lot of shots but he moves with them well and the amount of weapons and attacks he uses id say his fight iq is pretty decent. and if he meant to say hes just not intelligent in general hes wrong tony trolls people with his training videos. Tony has a lot of real world skills and does a lot of things on his own. He has a mental problem but he gets punched in the head for a living it doesn't mean hes less intelligent. Strip both guys of everything they have and throw them out into the woods. costa is dead in a week or less. tony has a house built and a deer roasting over the fire within a day.

"..even if he doesn't have much intelligence as a fighter."

Mancrush, eh.

Back