Media Paulo the Natty Goat taunts USADA and non believers yet again

Why can't people just accept that this man is the product of years of hard work, intelligence, and top tier genetics?

Y9qo1lnM1yaq-ZMm.jpg

A Level genes blessed liked your average Sherdogger...

This is going to age as well as Overeem's Drug Free shirt.

Paulo is too powerful to be stopped and he's going to finish Israel off and then reign over the middleweight division

Lazy sherdoggers.

Have your mothers hold your feet when doing your crunches in the basement she owns in which you live and within 6 months you can have abs like costa

Why can't people just accept that this man is the product of years of hard work, intelligence, and top tier genetics?

I think hes Natty. You can tell by his Frame and Face that he is an ultra Meso morph. There is genetic freaks out there, especially in Latin America where you have people with crazy racial mixes.

If he was enhanced with banned substances his legs would be making gains too but his knees and calves and ankles are skinny

If he was enhanced with banned substances his legs would be making gains too but his knees and calves and ankles are skinny
I actually think the opposite is true, at least kind of.

The people i know that are naturally muscular or gain muscle easily pretty much always have big calves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back