PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who thinks this garbage UFC HW edition has anything on Pride HW needs a brain transplant

It's not even on the same planet. Any Pride top 5 HWs would be UFC hw champ today

Feel bad for the dude and his family, but that was gross.

It's possible De Castro threw the fight. Wouldn't be the first fight that seemed that way with Hardy. It's possible De Castro broke his toes once Hardy started checking the kicks. I'm not sure I care.

Hardy does look improved, but man, he's still not ready for prime time. He's not very aggressive and wasn't really much busier than De Castro.
Easy to see the foot impact was bad, but he just maintained and hid it in his stance and demeanor, clearly strong mind game whether or not iffy

I need to put on 30 more pounds and take some thai-bo classes. I can be a UFC heavyweight fighter

They are of course going to promote Walt a bit after what happened, but Walt is actually a talented fighter and has been a good addition to the division. Hopefully this ordeal makes him stronger as a fighter.

I mean, this fight was originally booked as a main event before all that happened with his step daughter.
They aren't trying to take advantage of the opportunity. If anything, I'm glad he didn't have to lose his place in line so to speak and is coming back to the same exact fight he had before he was forced to withdraw

????

30-27????

The fuck are these judges on, De Castro clearly took the first
THAT's a good reason for suspicion. De Castro won the 1st, so it should have been 29-28 to Hardy.

But...magically.... it's 30-27. That whole fight was suspicious, sorry but it was. Even if de Castro's foot is busted, he can still throw punches and he just ceased completely.

Cut everyone who fought apart from price and luque

Dat UFC pacing. Almost an hour in with only one fight.

Glad to see that Harris is coming back. Hope that his mental health is okay after what he's been through.

Wow. I'm sure that he signed off, but using his daughter's dead in the promo is kind of fucked up.

Damn man I wish they gave Walt a lay up fight, the Reem is a bad matchup for him it’ll suck to see him get KO’d after all that’s happened to him and his family

Dont know how fighters heal so well/fast i.e. overeems split lip/cheek

I stubbed my fucking toe a month ago and it's still bruised

anigif_enhanced-28615-1399921223-22.gif

giphy.gif

Back