PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Ngannou have the most KO power in mma history? Dude has scary power.

I’m hanging in there myself
66312-1895432.png
well Congrats on the Ngannou one ....you got that perfect!! I took a bit of a high-risk punt on Rosenstruik and...............WELP!!!

Wow. I mean, just move straight back when being rushed? Step off the line and pop a straight counter down the pipe. Easier said that done though haha. Zero mistakes allowed when Francis swinging anvils for hands.

giphy.gif

Damn son.
Zero skill, 100 percent brute strength. When you hit like a truck, thats all you need. This is Ngannou of old. But he looked more shredded than ive ever seen him. But apparently hes been in camp since January. I dont think we ever seen this Ngannou again. The shape he was in, was just freakish.

it certainly wasn't a display of masterful technique. If you think that, you clearly have no idea what you are watching.

Btw, Stipe would still beat him.

GTFO. Did I say that? You still didn't answer the question. Sloppy doesn't equal lucky.

I'm still a little flustered. What a massacre.
It's fucking absurd. I have almost no words.

That shot, by mechanics of itself shouldn't have been that hard, his feets weren't even planted. It's just otherworldly how much power this guy has. Unbelievable.

Ngannou has fuck you power.

But I feel like it's like quickdraw shootout with him.

Hes winning alot lately but someone is gonna catch him coming in.

That chin is straight up in the air like crazy.

I didn't think Glover had a shot but then I heard Anthony Smith had a 50/50 fight with some crackhead that broke into his house. I don't know anymore.

I still boggles my mind how many goofs on this forum thought Rozenstruik would not only win but KO Ngannou.

<{cruzshake}>

Everyone looks good against weaker opposition just remember that! Stipe was riding him la mule

Back