209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not my first post about Herb
U guys can’t see it? Lol
Pathetic!

Tony was done man. Letting it go on would have prolonged the inevitable

Yeah if it went on Tony would have just gotten hurt worse, no point.

I way more want that Tony fight stopped more than the cruz one.

ffs it was 5-0 for Justin. Tony was done. Much better stoppage than Cruz Cejudo.

Perfect stoppage wtf are you talking about you inbred?

Nah he was done. Not a Herb fan but stoppage was good. Tony if to tough for his own good.

He looked scared between rounds 3 and 4

Mental illness combined with House Arrest and an uncertain financial future spells disaster for him. If money was not an issue he should have not fought.

I am legit worried about Tony. America destroys itself over the Flu, yet ignores the millions (like Tony) who are battling demons. Very sad.

Lol tony was half dead at that point. He saved him even more permanent brain damage then what he already has

That was enough punishment. Tony is a tough dude but those blows were pretty flush. Who knows if a few more could have caused a brain hemorrhage or some shit. Gotta watch out for these guys safety. Tony is a tough bastard.

The way Tony shook his head had me legit worried. That's not a pain thing, that's a brain thing. Perfect call from herb.

I thought they were gonnah throw in the towel

That was a great stoppage. When a guy is wobbling like that from a stiff jab and shaking the cobwebs out of his head after sustaining so much punishment for 20+ minutes, it's a wrap.

Not my first post about Herb
U guys can’t see it? Lol
Pathetic!

? Are you dim? There was what, 20 second left in the fight and Justin won the first 4 rounds, a couple of them probably 10-8.

what exactly was tony going to do other than get hurt even worse?

Back