Was Francis mercilessly standing atop of a stiff Rozenstruik one of the most gruesome moments ever?

ShorterThanLeprechauns

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Watching Dan Miragliotta cup an unconscious Rozenstruik into his chest after that violent assault was one of the most compassionate moments I can remember.

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Watching the fight again, it's funny how Rozenstruik throws these soft inside leg kicks and then Ngannou just rushes at him.

I thought Rozenstruik was legitimately dead.

There was a moment when Ngannou came back to look at him and I thought to myself "holy shit someone just died during a covid card... this cant be any worse for the ufc"

Something about there not being any crowd noise also made it particularly violent and gruesome.

I almost wanted to take a shower after watching that fight

Something about there not being any crowd noise also made it particularly violent and gruesome.

I almost wanted to take a shower after watching that fight

Cormier had to change his underwear during the walkouts for Cruz/Cejudo.

It's up there... Those punches with no defense and the cage holding your head up are always terrifying. And also by the #1 biggest puncher in the sport. Reminded me a bit of this:

Only worse.

"Was Francis mercilessly standing atop of a stiff Rozenstruik one of the most gruesome moments ever?"

I think Francis was worried for his health, felt sorry and wanted to hug him since the fight was over

Francis is always ruthless, remember when he kept trying to hit overeem? Now Overeem legit looked dead, I didnt think the Rozenstruik KO was all that brutal tbh

I thought Rozenstruik was legitimately dead.
Same, and I'm not kidding. I thought I just watched a man die, and Francis was just spamming power punches clocked him hit him while he was down, then when he was out that last left.

Scary knockout.

"Was Francis mercilessly standing atop of a stiff Rozenstruik one of the most gruesome moments ever?"

I think Francis was worried for his health, felt sorry and wanted to hug him since the fight was over

Agree, he looked concerned. He's a terrifying fighter but Frank seems like a really humble sweet guy.

not as compassionate as the viking ref over his fellow fallen viking buddy

Mike-Beltran-Alexander-Gustafsson-UFC-232-MMAnytt.jpg

Francis is always ruthless, remember when he kept trying to hit overeem? Now Overeem legit looked dead, I didnt think the Rozenstruik KO was all that brutal tbh

Overeem's head touched his own ass when Francis hit him.

Rozwnstruik waking up in an empty arena and be like where are the fans?

Back