• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, Johnson is so good, but so inconsistent. Damn.

Well done to Moises.

Damn Michael Johnson, the LW Chris Weidman.

Michael Johnson gonna do Michael Johnson things....Sighs

Great sub by Moises. Very slick and committed fully.

Haha Mike shouldn't have talked shit after the previous round. Smh Mike you forever cocky as shit and it get's in your way of advancing forward.

I've rooted for Johnson in almost every fight... I don't know what else he can do, but come into a fight with a different mentality.

Damn MJ was going so good in that 1st round... I think Moises was gonna take a beating if that sub didnt work

Smart game plan by Thiago and his corner. Mj got heel hooked by Sass back in the day too so his leg lock defense needs some work.

@BRASIL WAND @FireKidWS
tenor.gif

You always find a way, Mike. Always. That might be it for Mike.

Johnson is so depressing to watch.

He's been the same guy for his entire UFC run. No evolution whatsoever.

He had a nice winning streak at one point when he got favorable match ups, but this has already been who he is.

Johnson is completely dominant in one round and gets submitted in seconds in 2nd. His career in a nutshell.

Back