PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need to get another title fight on UFC 250. Fuck it, book men's 135 and 125. Something.

Damn Spencer’s family might want to get a will written out and funeral arrangements in order.

Pretty big "what if" in my mind. Had he gotten his striking up to par he could have probably cruised for a few years as a top 10-15 guy. Probably never a title challenger but would have given most a pretty tough fight.
Yeah the guy was feared on the ground.
The english Do Bronx

Nunes has some amazing finishes. Those highlights really remind you of that.

Johnson is the most hot and cold fighter ever. Knocks out Poirier cold in the 1st round, then looks like absolute garbage against random prelim guys. How many good fighters has Johnson beat, and how many times has he lost to guys that were so bad they have been cut ages ago from UFC.
last guy to Beat Tony before Gaethje..

WTF. Arlovski is still fighting??? Why???

I'm a pretty big Glover fan. He's been coming out in the 1st round looking drunk for years getting hit with everything. Hopefully he has a good showing tonight. I don't care who wins, I think it's better for the division if Smith wins, but it'd be nice if Glover can pull it off in one of his comebacks. I just hope he doesn't take a huge beating early cause it's been getting bad these last few years.

"Bye, Felicia."

(That is too easy. Sherdogger PBP Posse needs to keep the fuck up)
Love when kids say By Felicia and I ask them if they know where the saying is from and they counter with your lame. And by kids I mean people five years younger then me.

ufc 250 what a shitty card, who the fuck is pitolo?

Arlovski about to be 29-20.

You can see it in his nose.

Arlovski is boring as shit now. Can't blame him for continuing to cash those Reebok checks though.

If Michael Johnson had better defense on the ground he could have been so much better.

His coaching has been legit:

He just never could put it together. That said I would like to see him get one more shot, his striking was on point tonight, and he has had some big wins in his UFC career, have him fight Lando or Bobby Green next.

They better throw 3 good fights on that UFC 250 because Nunes vs Spencer is not main event worthy.
Rather have Holm vs Nunes or Shevchenko vs Nunes.

why do they keep showing Adesanya lying to us about wanting to make legendary moments. he had his chance vs Yoel and turned into the jab and run master.

Back