PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wut? Osp might have stole that with the post bell failover by Ben.

Crazy shit, had him on baby legs for those last ten seconds. Ben better hope the judges weren't watching and only saw the post strike clinch.

OSP looks like he took this fight on a days notice after quarantining without working out for 2 months. How long was his camp to HW?

Rothwell's tactics were better than I thought : just backed OSP into the cage CONSTANTLY and grinded on him.

I think this is a UD for Ben.
Ben did little more than hug OSP against the cage. If he wins the judges are fucking retarded

Close fight, OSP made some adjustments don't think it was enough though. I'm shocked he has enough power to hurt Rothwell...his chin might be declining.

Big fan cost us a finish in this fight by letting Rothwell hold OSP on the fence for 2 minutes doing literally fuck all

Damn good shots traded at the end.

Wonder if big ben hitting the canvas after the round ended will have an effect on the scorecards

Hell yeah OSP didn’t win shit

OSP handled a giant HW's size really well
I think he'll sneak some good wins at HW

Thank god Rothwell won that

Last knockdown shouldn't even count, looked like it was after the bell

Rothwell always in some weird ass fights... Same with OSP tbh. Don't really know who won that, either way I don't think it would be a robbery.

Back