PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, just saw that if Lins had beat AA, I'd have a 9 fight parlay alive here. Oops. So close

call me insane but i think rothwell has a shot against ngannou

giphy.gif

I just notice everyone in Texeira's corner is balding or massive hairlines

Surprise tag team addition: Crazy home invasion guy!

Jesus Christ I hate mma judges. The most incompetent bunch of talentless losers I've ever witnessed. I wish to God they'd hire some dudes who, I don't know, CAN SEE.

Don't gimme that mularkey. OSP bested him in every big exchange. Rothwell took advantage of him being tired, and having the exp to know that if he just hugged his opponent for long enough, he would win. And he did. Pathetic too me but whatever

Rothwell was also the one pressing the action, OSP was moving back the entire time. Please learn how fights are scored. This isn't Pride.

if he gets hit with just 1 of those flush punches that OSP landed, Rothwell would've been ko'ed. OSP was landing that left hook pretty clean the whole fight.
rothwell gets rocked he doesnt get ko'ed

the way Rothwell fought that fight, and the way Ngannou fought Rozenstriuk are the exact reasons why Jon Jones doesn't want it with the heavys. at any moment they can just bite down on their mouthpiece take all the skill out of the game walk straight through the front door and force you to roll the dice on who has the bigger power and better chin in a big exchange.

Pretty much. And Jon is not a power puncher, very likely not at HW either.

Back