• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Return of the Mack is a fucking TUNE
The mixing on this sound system is awful tho lol

Jesus Christ I hate mma judges. The most incompetent bunch of talentless losers I've ever witnessed. I wish to God they'd hire some dudes who, I don't know, CAN SEE.
Jeez mate calm down, I admittedly thought OSP won it 29-28 but to act like it was some sort of major robbery etc is just overkill.

Lion heart the legend killer is pumped

Welcome to the Jungle

giphy.gif

It gets worse here every day....

Rothwell was also the one pressing the action, OSP was moving back the entire time. Please learn how fights are scored. This isn't Pride.
You're a dork. Yeah Ben was closer to the center of the cage but that don't mean shit when you get bested in every other area. Plus OSP hurt him multiple times, including at the end. Ben never hurt him ONCE. I feel bad for your parents

Glover has to get this to the ground. If he can then he might well gnp Smith en route to a sub.

If it stays standing then I see Smith finding Glover's chin with uppercuts, front kicks, knees, and short elbows.

Judges in Florida suck. Out of 11 decisions (including the last card) there was only 2 fights where all 3 judges had the same score. 5 were splits. The athletic commission should be asking why there’s so much disparity between their judges.

Back