News Lmao, Renato Moicano confirms that Colby got MOGGED by Thiago Santos in ATT's bathroom ...

But Moicano, the guy who can’t keep his cool after winning a fight, has a normal conversation with him later that day

Not in the U.S but in real man countries yes it is pathetic actually, in South America, Africa, middle eastern, Russia, etc. We don't even think about weight classes, that's a very American thing to have this kind of thoughts
Exactly. The US is a pathetic and womanly country. Thank you for entirely supporting the thesis of my post.
<mma3>

Not in the U.S but in real man countries yes it is pathetic actually, in South America, Africa, middle eastern, Russia, etc. We don't even think about weight classes, that's a very American thing to have this kind of thoughts
<bball1>

And this took place is America.
Why do you expect him to behave in a way he is from a third world country with little to no future?

What an absolutely cowardly move for a prizefighter not to brawl with someone two weight classes heavier and for free.

Absolutely pathetic.
I know right, in a toilet non the less, with no money on the line.

Colby May be many things, but he is not dumb enough to engage an obviously larger fighter for no money.

if Colby talks shit, talk shit back. Don’t fight him for free.

lol. Remember that time Colby ran to Dana to protect him from Masvidal?

“Before I know it, Dana White’s calling me over here trying to be funny – ‘Masvidal, I don’t need you giving out no three pieces and a soda’. I go, ‘fuck, what’re you talking about, man? I’m just here watching the fights, what are you talking about?’ He goes, ‘I got Colby over here telling me you’re trying to fuck him up, don’t do nothing’. Alright, fucking snitch.”

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah what a coward...

He should have totally brawled in a toilet like a mindless thug, the risk of getting injured and affecting his livelihood for no gain shouldn't matter at all, just bleed etc.

:rolleyes:

What an absolutely cowardly move for a prizefighter not to brawl with someone two weight classes heavier and for free.

Absolutely pathetic.

Lol at thinking Thiago stands a chance against Colby (and I really dislike Colby).

Lol you guys. If everyone in your gym dislikes you and calls you out in private, you're clearly doing something wrong or fucking up on some level. If Colby talked to him man to man in the bathroom (even if that sounds gay) and clarified whatever needed to be clarified, I'm pretty sure they would've let it go, same with Dustin. The guy obviously doesn't know when to turn off his gimmick, it's not like he's getting extra dollars for being an asshole in real life.

Done worked himself into a shoot.

That is the reality.

Lol you guys. If everyone in your gym dislikes you and calls you out in private, you're clearly doing something wrong or fucking up on some level. If Colby talked to him man to man in the bathroom (even if that sounds gay) and clarified whatever needed to be clarified, I'm pretty sure they would've let it go, same with Dustin. The guy obviously doesn't know when to turn off his gimmick, it's not like he's getting extra dollars for being an asshole in real life.

That is the reality.
No one likes Colby Covington and his contrived and awkward schtick. There can be no clarifying with this man.

Brazilians in general don't seem to get how to work a heel/face program. I remember Chael saying that he couldn't convince Wanderlei to work with him on TUF in order to build their match.

Probly why all your people flee to America.

The Western way is the ultimate way, otherwise why do we have so many migrants from those “real man countries”? They come here for a better life, Americans go there to vacation, lmao.

What does mogged mean and why doesn't UFC just match them up as some fight night main event 5 rounder?

<bball1>

And this took place is America.
Why do you expect him to behave in a way he is from a third world country with little to no future?

I didn't expect anything ! That's why I said that in the u.s. is not pathetic.

Brazilians in general don't seem to get how to work a heel/face program. I remember Chael saying that he couldn't convince Wanderlei to work with him on TUF in order to build their match.

Lol. Wand was being a hothead. But that was also during a TUF season, it actually sold the show, and they were rivals in the show anyway and supposed to dislike each other, they weren't teammates, so it fit the narrative after all. Chael also didn't pussy out and brawled with him.

The fact that Poirier, Masvidal, Santos and Joanna were trashing him with no cameras around should tell you something.

Last edited:
Probly why all your people flee to America.

The Western way is the ultimate way, otherwise why do we have so many migrants from those “real man countries”? They come here for a better life, Americans go there to vacation, lmao.

And you are absolutely right I never said the opposite. Calling other countries "real men" countries doesn't mean they are better.
I actually arrived to San Diego for safety, my grandfather got kidnapped for money exchange in Baja and my entire family was in danger, I was just 16 years old. I've in the U.S for exactly 16 years so half my life now.

I think the Brazilian people are very poor and suffering,with a bad government.

they don’t have the patience,to hear shit from the EUA boy.

but seems that the people of that country,seems to be cool.

I went to Rio de Janeiro once,it is a very poor but beautiful city.
images

images

Funny thing is Colby would absolutely smash Dustin in MMA fight. Dustin should try to set up a MMA fight with Colby. But he won't. He knows, like Masvidal does, who would win in that fight. Streetfight is whole different matter I guess.

No shit lol

who cares who would win in an mma fight? Dustin took his lunch money. Colby got punkes by a former FW. He knows he ain’t shit without a ref to protect him

Back