• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hangman Page just clocked into work

Wrestling making me choose between colt cabana on tnt OR breezango on usa

That's hard times

How's the show so far?

it was another bad AEW show

• Kip and Havoc had a title match because? Who knows why. AEW is not even pretending to care anymore
  • Brian Cage vs Jobber (lmfao)
  • Not even Y2J could carry Cabana to a quality match. It is also shocking that Cabana is on tv every damn week.
  • Nyla Rose match
  • FTR is such a try hard wanna be edge lord name.
  • Is Cody Rhodes going to bleed in every single match? Dude is a fucking mark.

• Kip and Havoc had a title match because? Who knows why. AEW is not even pretending to care anymore
  • Not even Y2J could carry Cabana to a quality match. It is also shocking that Cabana is on tv every damn week.
  • Nyla Rose match

Probably the worst AEW episode so far. Colt and Jericho looked terrible, WTF was up with that finish? Caban runs to the corner then just turns around and walks into Jericho. And then Cody blades for Jungle Boy but wouldnt blade for Lance Archer?

• Nyla Rose match
Kip and Havoc were one of the only active teams on a winning streak, and beat the former champions last week. Pretty obvious why they got a title shot, dude. I guess you could give it to Natural Nightmares after them beating Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler on Dark because that makes way more sense.

Kip and Havoc were one of the only active teams on a winning streak, and beat the former champions last week. Pretty obvious why they got a title shot, dude. I guess you could give it to Natural Nightmares after them beating Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler on Dark because that makes way more sense.

Or you could just not have the match and wait till whenever Best Friends is ready.

Best Friends became the number 1 contenders at Double or Nothing and nobody should be getting a title shot before them. They are 9-3 in 2020 and at the top of AEW rankings.

You mention Natural Nightmares and they are 5-0 in 2020 compared to Kip and Havoc who were only 3-0 at the time.

So yeah, Kip and Havoc should have never gotten the title shot and I don't even understand why Kenny and Hangman even needed to defend the titles. It's not like Hangman and Kenny are super rusty or anything.

I get that they probably wanna wait for the PPV to have Best Friends vs Kenny and Hangman

That's fine, however, at least put a fucking program together between the two teams. Are they even feuding right now?

Best Friends are wrestling Santana and Ortiz next week. Why? Nothing AEW does makes any sense. Everything feels so disconnected from everything else.

Or you could just not have the match and wait till whenever Best Friends is ready.

Best Friends became the number 1 contenders at Double or Nothing and nobody should be getting a title shot before them. They are 9-3 in 2020 and at the top of AEW rankings.

You mention Natural Nightmares and they are 5-0 in 2020 compared to Kip and Havoc who were only 3-0 at the time.

So yeah, Kip and Havoc should have never gotten the title shot and I don't even understand why Kenny and Hangman even needed to defend the titles. It's not like Hangman and Kenny are super rusty or anything.
They said quality of wins also come into play. Beating make shift tag teams with Peter Avalon in them aren't gonna be as good as wins over former tag team champions. The match is also still over a month away, so they have plenty of time to build.

The match is also still over a month away, so they have plenty of time to build.
People constantly bitch about Vince not building matches up with even more time than this.

Now, recent events have really screwed up how things have had to be booked/ran, but let's stop with the double standard.

People constantly bitch about Vince not building matches up with even more time than this.

Now, recent events have really screwed up how things have had to be booked/ran, but let's stop with the double standard.
Hey, I'd disagree with them too. You've seen me disagree with criticisms of NXT and WWE plenty of times. I think a lot wrestling fans look to be pissed off at wrestling and find faults, often times unfairly just so they can have something to cry about. WWE is probably the biggest victim of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back