UFC Fight Night 172 Eye vs. Calvillo

Man this Minner kid seems retarded, was dominating that first fight but kept rolling for calf slicers when he had Griffins back, he somehow rolled in to an armbar smh

<{cruzshake}>

What line are you seeing (it's not on my book yet)? I watched one of agopva's fights and I think she poses a real problem for Cifers. Cifers can do good against a standup boxer type who is cautious and strategic. Agopova seems like the complete opposite. She was long and rangy and was just swinging for the fences and was a bit all over the place. Really a wild fighter.
They pulled the line from betonline after it got bet down. Dunno why

How is eye's TDD and ground game?she seems not fighting a wrestler at flw

I'm hesitant on Aguilar taking the fight on short notice. Not sure how much he has been training since that KO loss.

Griffin + Aguilar + calvillho. Who is the weak link?

Merab -400 now.

Anyone still wanting to play him, prob his Dec line at -175 makes more sense. Creeped up from -160 but still more value than the massive juice on his ML.

Merab -400 now.

Anyone still wanting to play him, prob his Dec line at -175 makes more sense. Creeped up from -160 but still more value than the massive juice on his ML.

Playing with fire as much as Borg sucks. Merab may just find the finish.

Playing with fire as much as Borg sucks. Merab may just find the finish.

Huge delta between the two lines though. If we're talking about value, Dec is just way better now imo. Merab hasn't finished anyone inside the UFC and only 2 in his career.

Borg has been finished once in his entire career and it was that crazy DJ armbar that he transitioned to mid-takedown.

Not impossible Merab finishes him but unlikely.

It's back up with Cifers as a +155 dog. Sounds about right.
Lol seems like they waited for 5 dimes to open it and copied their line.

Bfo claims that agapova was at -150 this morning on betonline, but I’ve been checking since last night and haven’t seen a thing until now

I’m capping agapova at around -240 so I will still play the line at -185. Here we go with another wmma bet. Smh buckle up

Last edited:
Huge delta between the two lines though. If we're talking about value, Dec is just way better now imo. Merab hasn't finished anyone inside the UFC and only 2 in his career.

Borg has been finished once in his entire career and it was that crazy DJ armbar that he transitioned to mid-takedown.

Not impossible Merab finishes him but unlikely.

the mighty armbar

Hard to forget that.

Been in a dorohedoro binge hole for a few days. One of the best animes I’ve seen in a long time, besides the first season of baki

Getting around to taping this stacked turd of a card

I like
eye
agipova
Aguilar
Minner

probably play Benoits and robersons ko line

Thinking about Espinosa. I would really hate to pay juice on that guy but he’s much faster than bumblebee and he can take de la Rosa down where dlr will be content to play in his guard for round after round. Also has no submissions from guard

Last edited:
For how good Merab has looked and how bad Borg looked last fight the odds are still way too wide, Merab struggled with Frankie Saenz not too long ago, I am taking a small stab on Borg.

Anybody got a link to Ivy's last fight? I just watched a terrible youtube bootleg of his second to last bout. Would not recommend unless you want to hear some little kid listening to London Bridge in the background.

Anyway the guy seems to have some knowledgeable grappling and push a pace. Decent use of elbows and GNP. He seemed to prioritize damage over position in that fight though. On top his transitions from side control to mount and half guard didn't look bad. Haven't taped Christina yet but I imagine Ivy tries to grind him out with grappling exchanges.

Last edited:
Back