Pitbull owner owner upset officer shoots his dog

I've seen cases where cops shot dogs that didn't need to be shot, but this isn't one of them.

When I was I kid a friend of my brother had his dog shot by a probation officer when it was just sitting there outside it's doghouse on a leash. They were a bit of a trailer trash family that the cops had a giant hard on for, granted a couple of them were constantly in and out of jail for various petty crimes. Cops were there weekly for some reason or another, sometimes justified, often seemingly just to fuck with them, and one day a probation officer checked in with them, talked for an hour or so, then walked outside, up to the dog, and shot it in the head, then claimed the dog tried to attack her. She ended up getting fired for something a few years later, think she crashed police cruiser while drunk.

Surprisingly not a pit bull in that particular instance, rather it was a boxer.

How much would it suck to be murdered by your own doggo? I would not keep something with the potential to kill me as a house pet.

I love how the news station is afraid to declare it a dog of peace.

I'm a bit worried. My new neighbors have pitts. I'm fucking pissed. I have two doggos that are under 10 pounds. The sometimes squirm under the fence and get out. The dip shits next store have the pitts out on their front lawn all the time.

I can't believe they would let that POS owner even speak. Dogs attacked two fkn people. You just shoot them all and that's that.. Then you point the gun at the owner, who just almost killed you, and you ask if he has a problem.

I've seen cases where cops shot dogs that didn't need to be shot, but this isn't one of them.

When I was I kid a friend of my brother had his dog shot by a probation officer when it was just sitting there outside it's doghouse on a leash. They were a bit of a trailer trash family that the cops had a giant hard on for, granted a couple of them were constantly in and out of jail for various petty crimes. Cops were there weekly for some reason or another, sometimes justified, often seemingly just to fuck with them, and one day a probation officer checked in with them, talked for an hour or so, then walked outside, up to the dog, and shot it in the head, then claimed the dog tried to attack her. She ended up getting fired for something a few years later, think she crashed police cruiser while drunk.

Surprisingly not a pit bull in that particular instance, rather it was a boxer.
That's completely fucked. Even if it's owner is a pos a nice doggo getting murdered should be a major offense.

That owner was a real jabroni. Should never be able to own a dog.

Can't just wait until the potential death machine has moved from the guy's leg to his throat. What the fuck else kind of a hint does one need in order to protect themselves from multiple pitts? I love pitt bulls. They're one of my favorite breeds. But if I'm packing and there are four loose coming up on me I'm emptying clips. Far as I'm concerned that dickbag owner is lucky all four aren't dead. Fuck that guy and his parents.
LOL @ first comment

You sound like you love the breed and they're one of your favorites. You have me fooled.

I like how the owner already regained custody of the two younger pits. That should end well lol

I like how the owner already regained custody of the two younger pits. That should end well lol
Where I'm from that is grounds to shoot the owner twice.

Plus a third time for trying to sell us on that "My pittbull didn't attack YOU [per se] so YOU shouldn't have shot it" dogshit.

I don't think the cop was wrong to shoot but don't they carry something less lethal like pepper spray? The dog would probably have ended up being euthanized anyway but firing a gun in an urban area is risky.

This guy is delusional. The cop should have fucking shot his ass.

What do you guys think does the owner have a point? The officer never was bitten.

Pit Owners are fucking nutters.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7043371/ns-rcmp-pit-bull-fatal-attack/

In Nova Scotia a Pit just murdered his female owner a week ago. The woman the pit murdered got them from a professional breeder when they were 8 weeks old and it attacked her multiple times over the years according to her friends facebook posts(She kept it hush hush because she was a hardcore pit bull advocate and was convinced she could train it out of the dog) and finally killed her. The police put out a dangerous animal bulletin and a nearby neighbor ran the dog over when he saw it heading towards his house where his grandkids were. The fucking Echo chamber of pit nutters in halifax, made a facebook group called "pitbulls lives matter: hold mr taylor responsible", which they later changed to "pitbulls: truth and justice. we are their voice"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3184607711576775/
Its an open group so you can read the crazy.

The group has over 1000 members, and almost all of them women raging over the fact that this man ran over a poor defenseless pitbull and have started a petition to get the guy charged with animal cruelty for running over the killer dog. They truly don't give a fuck about the girl who was killed except how it affects public perception of Pit Bulls. The constable i talked to just said "he saved us a bullet" and they don't think it is a big deal the dog was run over since they were going to kill it anyways. Seriously, in the petition comments people actually say "Imagine how scared the poor dog was when the guy was running it over"

The Mother asked the group to NOT do a petition because we should be thinking of her daughter and they basically ignored her and people keep commenting on wanting to sign it.

but then again, the mother did an interview saying her daughter would never get behind a pitbull ban and stated she wanted to cremate the dog that killer her daughter and bury them together so they can be together forever because she loved the dog that killed her so much.

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mother-...ould-never-support-ban-on-pit-bulls-1.4987246

These people are just delusional batshit crazy

Dumbfuck's dogs bite 2 people and he has the audacity to say the cops shouldn't have shot them while they're coming at them.

Owner should be in prison. Luckily there weren't any young kids or elderly around or there probably would have been a death. End this shit breed already.

Back