News Dana White says next fight kits will be made by either Nike, Under Armour, or Venum

Lol at Venum. Underarmour makes sense, GSP would promote them constantly so they might have a history of being successful with mma. Not sure if Nike would give UFC too much importance.

I really hope they get rid of these shitty Reebok patterns. Let the fighters go nuts with the designs. Give O'Malley rainbow shorts and things like that. People would actually buy their favorite fighter's "signature" shit. The current model of "black" vs "white" vs "gold" is fucking horrendous.

Under Armour you say?
montreal-que-february-28-2014-mma-fighter-georges-st.jpeg

Venum is a legitimate MMA brand, 100% of their focus is targeted towards MMA gear which is how it should be. That being said Under Armour makes some quality stuff and I wouldn’t be mad with that, I constantly wear their gear for training and find it comfortable and durable.

Nike would be the WORST choice, they’re too political and I can’t picture fighters wearing basketball shorts to fight. Keep that toxicity away from MMA.

<seedat>

for once I actually agree with you, WTF?

Venum would be interesting since they'd presumably have everything riding on it and would need to make shit that would sell to make their money back.

Can't see it being them though, unless they work out a different deal with the UFC where they get more of a percentage of sales.

My moneys on Underarmour. They have the most to gain from UFC. Nike is fine they already have alot of brands associated with them so they are in a take it or leave it position. I see a situation of Nike offering a good deal but not all in like what Underamour would offer.

Also Venum doesnt have a chance in hell lol

what was that cheap ass malt liquor sponsor they used to have?

Now that would be epic on fight gear

Reebok simply couldn't wait to get out of this deal

They got out faster than Fox did

Always felt like a forced marriage. Think UFC wanted Adidas and they turned around and gave them Reebok lol.

Either way that’s probably why UFC wont even bother with Adidas and going straight to Nike/Underamour for a deal

It's obviously Venum, people just throw big names out and the 1 outlier is the actual one. Like kids talking about I'm either going to Harvard, Yale or local community college and they obviously going to CC and saying it's to save money.

Back