Paige VanZant finds out what time she will be fighting in Abu Dhabi

She shouldn't have to adjust at all really just stay on the same sleep schedule and stay in the hotel.

She's having trouble putting together that her personal sleep schedule won't change at all. It will just be a different time of day where she is at. Definitely the best way to go, from an athlete's standpoint.

Two marbles rolling around in a can..

I don't know about the first 2 questions, but try using a dark bowl and not a white bowl in the Nuker.

I don't think color is the issue, also all my bowls are white.

Have you checked to see if your microwave is set on the bowl setting?

there is a picture of a chicken, a picture of a popcorn, and a picture of a clock. I've tried them all!

Its just too much information for her. So just better not to think about it since it wont affect her that much anyway, leave the coaches to handle when the sun goes up.

She's having trouble putting together that her personal sleep schedule won't change at all. It will just be a different time of day where she is at. Definitely the best way to go, from an athlete's standpoint.
Nothing to do with your post but thank you for that AV. Laughed my ass off for five minutes straight.

Meanwhile Volkanovski has been preparing under heat lamps and training the same time as his fight is taking place..

Ribas has a nice body so i'm ok if she beats up PVZ. however, Ribas doesnt seem to have KO power.

but maybe with the move up in weight to flyweight, she'll have more power.

dumb-blonde-fail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back