Social Mayor of St. Louis doxes people who want to defund the police then she get's doxed

Democrat doxxes democrats then gets doxxed by democrats.

I think I've identified the problem.

No, it’s quite clearly not. But calling writing a letter to your mayor regarding local funding terrorism is a new bizarre low. You’re condemning participating correctly and responsibly in local politics as terrorism.

defunding police will lead to increased crime and chaos .. anyone calling for such a retarded change needs to be called out and shamed like the idiots that they are

I mean America has turned Itself into a third world county by letting hoards of poor, uneducated people in from Latin America and Africa. Any more questions? I’m from North Africa by the way, want to call me a racist? Oh well, the truth is racist then, so be it.
I think you just called yourself poor and uneducated.

I think you just called yourself poor and uneducated.

Wow, you really got me there...I’d say do better but your not capable of any reasonable thought. Just a brainwashed communist, you’ve been indoctrinated.

Wow, you really got me there...I’d say do better but your not capable of any reasonable thought. Just a brainwashed communist, you’ve been indoctrinated.
You said you came from Africa, did you not?

You said you came from Africa, did you not?[/QUOT

Half my family is from Moroccco, yes the majority of people there are dumb, religious and uneducated, are you surprised? Go look up the metrics if you’re so curious.

We escaped that Muslim country to come to America, to be away from wanton violence. But you and your ilk insist we make America look like that 3rd world dump we just left. You are literally the problem with America, you want to destroy it with hoards and hoards of other people who have no semblance of justice, personal freedoms and liberties.

As someone who escaped that, I say NO THANK you. Moron, idiot, loser communists, we left there for peace and safety America offers, or offered.

WTH is wrong with people?

The Mayor released a video where she reads the names and addresses of people who wrote to the government who want to defund the police. This information is usually considered part of the public record, but it doesn't usually involve the mayor angrily reading aloud their names. The video is censored of the doxing info. The info was

Then twitter does want twitter does and someone took a picture of her house and cars and posted it as well as her home number. I cut out any personal info and didn't link to the twitter of her doxer.

I don't think she really about that life.

Untitled-Recovered.jpg

It's hilarious that the mayor did that. I wonder if the democrats will kick her out of the party?

defunding police will lead to increased crime and chaos .. anyone calling for such a retarded change needs to be called out and shamed like the idiots that they are
Defunding doesn't mean no police. It means more funds are allocated to other places.

More cops don't mean less crime either. The Washington Post did a story that says over 60 years, more police hasn't necessarily lead to less crime. More effective policing leads to less crime. This isn't accomplished with more bodies and tanks.

But there is study after study that says more education leads to less crime. More opportunity leads to less crime.

Half my family is from Moroccco, yes the majority of people there are dumb, religious and uneducated, are you surprised? Go look up the metrics if you’re so curious.

We escaped that Muslim country to come to America, to be away from wanton violence. But you and your ilk insist we make America look like that 3rd world dump we just left. You are literally the problem with America, you want to destroy it with hoards and hoards of other people who have no semblance of justice, personal freedoms and liberties.

As someone who escaped that, I say NO THANK you. Moron, idiot, loser communists, we left there for peace and safety America offers, or offered.
<DontBelieve1>

Okay, maybe that was a stretch, but it certainly is "problematic", and we should have an "important conversation" about it, to show the people calling for it, are completely wrong and evil.
Infact, anyone who would NOT denounce these people needs to be cancelled. That's how toxic, problematic, insert buzz word they are.

Defunding doesn't mean no police. It means more funds are allocated to other places.

More cops don't mean less crime either. The Washington Post did a story that says over 60 years, more police hasn't necessarily lead to less crime. More effective policing leads to less crime. This isn't accomplished with more bodies and tanks.

But there is study after study that says more education leads to less crime. More opportunity leads to less crime.

yes because in Orwellian world of the left, the word DEFUND does actually mean defund. No one should take you dangerous evil communist seriously, and mind you, they aren’t. People are just scared to be doxxed.

yes because in Orwellian world of the left, the word DEFUND does actually mean defund. No one should take you dangerous evil communist seriously, and mind you, they aren’t. People are just scared to be doxxed.
No, defund doesn't mean to there are no funds for the police.

You already live in an Orwellian world. The police can crack your head and lie about it even with body cam. They can search your house, car, and browsing history without a warrant. The police roam the streets with no identification. They use facial software then arrest you, cost you legal fees then say "oops" when they get it wrong.

Last edited:
No, defund doesn't mean to there are no funds for the police.

You already live in an Orwellian world. The police can crack your head and lie about it even with body cam. They can search your house, car, and browsing history without a warrant. The police roam the streets with no identification. They use facial software then arrest you, cost you legal fees then say "oops" when they get it wrong.

So why not call it what it is, reallocating funds? Because you don’t care about facts or the meaning of words. Some police do illegal shit but that can’t mean we can have mobs running our country, tearing down our society and wreaking havoc on innocent bystanders with impunity.

So why not call it what it is, reallocating funds? Because you don’t care about facts or the meaning of words. Some police do illegal shit but that can’t mean we can have mobs running our country, tearing down our society and wreaking havoc on innocent bystanders with impunity.
I don't name twitter trends.

Back