Media “Shout out to my brothers Khabib and Dustin” - Blessed

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Some cliffs:

- Will be auctioning off his FightKit, 100% of profit to be donated to Hawaiian food drive, inspired by Dustin and Khabib.

- Zoom-only training confirmed. Says the main reason was because of MiniBlessed, wasn’t willing to risk bringing home the virus.

- One of if not THE best weight cut of his career, says his girl helped keep him in check with the diet.

- Says if you have any friends who you are trying to bring into the fold of mma, let them watch this fight coming up, promises something extraordinary.

- Doesn’t understand why Volk is calling him “salty” ... He thought he won the fight as did many others, will be starting a FB page called “SaltyBoysUnite

- Tried to “pull a MikePerry” and have MiniBlessed in his corner but denied due to age restriction.

He didn't train IRL because he was scared of giving Covid to his kid?

No sparring rounds?

Good luck with that

I like Max, but he sounds delusional about how that fight went down and I think it might cost him.

I like Max, but he sounds delusional about how that fight went down and I think it might cost him.

I just rewatched the fight it was a lot closer than i remembered. 3-2 Volk. Volk was noticeably tiring in the 4th/5th as Max was picking up the pace despite getting his legs smashed for the first 3 rounds.
Also I think round 2 was closer than I thought, I scored it for Volk but it wasn't a blowout.

I can see why Max would think that...and think he can win this with some adjustments.

Last edited:
Putting your kid in your corner when you're about to get a potentially severe beating sounds like a good idea and responsible parenting.

he will get his leg kicked a few times by the master “game planner”

He soundly lost the first fight. It’s not even debatable and the fight wasn’t even close.

You should watch it again but mute Rogan this time. No BS, Rogan has way too much influence on the viewers while he is just a man calling it as he seeS it and he isn’t always seeing it accurately.

Not saying it was a robbery, I’m saying it was a close fight and people counting out Max are delusional.

- Tried to “pull a MikePerry” and have MiniBlessed in his corner but denied due to age restriction.
Lol
The USA is so soft
Age restrictions for cornermen
Other places have kids fighting

Muay-Thai_Thai-boxing-kids_IMG_1824.jpg

kadyrov_mma_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back