Media A Viking Invasion is coming to the welterweight division. Marty's days are numbered

The thing that bothers me the most is that this guy looked amazing, could continue to look amazing and the second he loses he sucks and no one cares. MMA is an absolutely ridiculous sport to maintain dominance on paper even.
It is SOOOOO lame to make a forced bandwagon

WOW THIS GUYS THE GOAT IM JUST GONNA KEEP GOIN WITH THAT TILL HE LOSES OMG WARWAGON YEA

The thing that bothers me the most is that this guy looked amazing, could continue to look amazing and the second he loses he sucks and no one cares. MMA is an absolutely ridiculous sport to maintain dominance on paper even.
I was the guy that picked Corey Anderson to ko walker. The amount that I got flamed on here was unreal lol. But I wasn’t pretending he was something he wasn’t before hand. Oh well.

Emil Meek is the closest thing to a viking in the UFC and Marty ragdolled him so bad that Meek resorted to throwing a tantrum in the 3rd round as he was being slammed over and over again.

His ground and pound was impressive, barely any fighter does that which is pathetic. It's very effective.

But he beat a guy who's not UFC material at all, so pump the brakes a little

Why Welterweight? His skill set is better suited to make a run at Middleweight

He called out Mike Perry. He wants the exposure. Why not book it.<Fedor23>

Mike Perry is the most famous/infamous gatekeeper out there presently.

Mike "the Nigerian Nightmare" Perry
<[analyzed}> ESPN made a big deal about his altercation. I knew Sherdog would have jokes. Also i have not seen the video.....So I don't know how bad it was.

It is SOOOOO lame to make a forced bandwagon

WOW THIS GUYS THE GOAT IM JUST GONNA KEEP GOIN WITH THAT TILL HE LOSES OMG WARWAGON YEA

Great fighters lose. It happens. This guy had one of the best debuts I could recall in some time, but I don't expect it to carry over the tougher the comp gets. I just hate these hype trains. There shouldn't be anything to derail.

"Maybe next month, I come back and smesh somebody"

"I like Donald Cerrone. I wanna smesh him"

"Give me top 15 fighter, I smesh them"

"I want to smesh Instagram fighters"

"I want to take money and smesh everybody"

========

Finally, a proper Nordic prospect in the UFC !

A man of few words, the outstanding Swedish prospect Khamzat Chimaev (حمزة شيماييف) is set on one thing and one thing only : smashing stuff. For those did not catch the last UFC card, Khamzat Chimaev completely dominated his opponent in an extremely impressive UFC debut.

This dude is not just a good fighter, this is a champion waiting to happen. The moment I saw him smesh his opponent, I knew I was watching something special. In the post fight interview, he let it be known that he is the future champion of the welterweight division, and yet took a MW fight and smesh the middleweight for the goddamned fun of it.

1000 years ago, dudes like Khamzat Chimaev invaded your country across viking ships and raided your village.

WAR Khamzat Abdulrahman Chimaev ! Marty's days are numbered, and I believe that Khamzat will do to him, what he he did to Tyrone Woodley.

swedish-flag-loopable-video-id524731956

this guy was scary to watch...he was like a grizzley bear, mauling some deer. just all over him, not giving the guy a chance to breathe...not stop relentless punishment...you don't see that too often; that kind of non stop relentless pressure. It was a site to see. going non stop, no slowing down...

1 fight and it’s already started. Ugh

I understand how hype goes, but those that have been around long enough, know a really good fighter, when they see one...I'm not sure how his standup is, and what will happen, if he can't get his opponent down...but what I saw in this past fight, was something you don't see too often...it looked like some rabid wolf, mauling some little deer...just tearing him apart...relentless, merciless. he's good on the mic...learned decent enough english...actually speaks better english than Dern...that coming from a guy born and raised in another country and probably just learned english in the past year or so.

I understand how hype goes, but those that have been around long enough, know a really good fighter, when they see one...I'm not sure how his standup is, and what will happen, if he can't get his opponent down...but what I saw in this past fight, was something you don't see too often...it looked like some rabid wolf, mauling some little deer...just tearing him apart...relentless, merciless. he's good on the mic...learned decent enough english...actually speaks better english than Dern...that coming from a guy born and raised in another county and probably just learned english in the past year or so.
Yes and he did look good. But I also know nothing about the guy he fought. I need to see him fight known commodities. I need to see people fight him who we know will make him uncomfortable. This is jumping the gun right now.

Reactions: lsa
Back