• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Black-only militia NFAC ‘believes in violence’, wants land in Texas or ethnostate in Africa

I’m surprised it took them this long to demand their own state/nation... especially in USA where guns are so easily accessible.

Sounds like it’s made up, like the California secession movement that ended up being heavily supported by Russia.

If anyone really wanted this we already have the perfect system for it. The USA is a republic. What that should mean is 50 independent states that agree on limited core principles and come together for national defense.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea, simply vote for small federal government Republicans. If 45 million people are truly united, they could move to and run any independent state in the union (or a group of several states).

Exactly....they are asking who's protecting black children...it's supposed to be black parents and black families.

Fuck these clowns are absurd all around and they just want an excuse to be assholes. There's no way in hell they think the they are getting 10,000 square miles of sovereign land in the US or anywhere in Africa. I also find the quote of "Africa is where the resources are" to be one of the most backwards ass quotes in recent memory.
Yeah no one will want them. No sane country would take in people that can't take responsibility for their own problems.
Imagine if they were able to make black areas have the same crime levels as the rest of the country?
I bet that education, employment and all other stats would soon improve, dramatically

Ethnostate in Africa lol. Do they not know Liberia 's history? Raz Simone will become General Buttnaked 2.0 and literally turn into a WarLord.

Ethnostate in Africa lol. Do they not know Liberia 's history? Raz Simone will become General Buttnaked 2.0 and literally turn into a WarLord.

More like he'd turn into General Bootyhole and get his asshole turned inside out.

Any of those guys would.

Their goals are retarded but I don't see the issue with open carry protests. Merely saying they "believe in violence" doesn't tell us much and they pretty much say they're not in favor of just killing white people. I don't see how its much different from the open carry protests of right wingers.
To be honest i find a State to allow open carry (or carry at all) protests to be a full retard concept, regardless of who does it... wakandans, rednecks, it's the same

To be honest i find a State to allow open carry (or carry at all) protests to be a full retard concept, regardless of who does it... wakandans, rednecks, it's the same
I disagree, I love the idea of open carry protests. You never see cops roughing up protestors when they are open carrying for a reason.

I disagree, I love the idea of open carry protests. You never see cops roughing up protestors when they are open carrying for a reason.
Wich is about avoid escalation... i mean it's not like a motivated state can't wipe out bunch of protestors, guns or not, so pretend to show up as some sort of military force is a joke

And we return at "a State to allow open carry", because let's be real, if it was illegal large majority of them will not do it and even if somebody does, he will probably cede the weapon to cops when ordered to

Just like for them not getting roughed up, there's also a reason protestors with big guns are usually more quiet than protestors that are truly there to wreck shit... they know having weapons make them one error away from get fucked hard, deep down it's not like they truly believe to have any chance as force vs the state

All this again, works in this case just like when bunch of white overweight trumpers does it

Wich is about avoid escalation... i mean it's not like a motivated state can't wipe out bunch of protestors, guns or not, so pretend to show up as some sort of military force is a joke

And we return at "a State to allow open carry", because let's be real, if it was illegal large majority of them will not do it and even if somebody does, he will probably cede the weapon to cops when ordered to

Just like for them not getting roughed up, there's also a reason protestors with big guns are usually more quiet than protestors that are truly there to wreck shit... they know having weapons make them one error away from get fucked hard, deep down it's not like they truly believe to have any chance as force vs the state

All this again, works in this case just like when bunch of white overweight trumpers does it
Exactly, neither side wants to escalate because they know it could spiral out of control hence the state treats the protestors with kids gloves. Meanwhile show up with only signs and enough people and expect tear gas and batons.

As far as it only happening when the state allows, there's truth to that but also if enough people break a minor law at once the police tend to look the other way in certain cases. So I wouldn't be surprised if a large open carry protest could successfully defy the ban on open carry.

Still wonder why leftists want the guns out of the good guys hands? The answer should be pretty clear by now.
lol are you seriously suggesting the reason why the left as a whole wants gun control is so a black separatist militia has an easier path to armed insurrection?
<Kpop775><Kpop01><Oku02>

I think its an interesting idea at least. We take two states, not sure which ones, we make one an all black state and one an all white state. If your racist go live in one of those and let the rest of us get on with life.
The states get no special treatment, no reparations, and still have to pay taxes like any other state. Maybe some leniency on taxes to get them started.

Thag would solve so many problems.

You're black and feel oppressed go live in the black state.
You're white and dont like black people go live in the white state.

Want segregation for any reason. There you go.

Everyone else carry on.

Back