T or f masvidal will get KO'd by the end of his career.

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know he was tko'd 15 years ago but im saying from.now.till his career is over in say 4 years will get KO'd in any fight. He has one of the best chins out there and is super durable but every chin usually gets cracked at some.point. will mas keep that iron jaw in perpetuity?

Doubt it. Unless he fights in his 40s maybe.

I don't think Masvidal has ever had a bad beatdown

Actually Rodrigo Damm TKO'ed him like over a decade ago... not sure what happened there because Damm was not a big finisher with strikes.

Don't see him getting knocked out cold from strikes though.

If he defends the BMF title I see that he could. Possible contenders for that belt would be Gaethje, Conor, Tony, Whittaker. If he is fighting guys like that then yeah probably.

There aren't currently a lot of big hitters at the top of his division, but a ton can change in a few years. A lot will depend on who he fights.

WW is the wrestler division. More likely he gets held down the rest of his career. Geoff Neal would be my pick to do it though.

I know he was tko'd 15 years ago but im saying from.now.till his career is over in say 4 years will get KO'd in any fight. He has one of the best chins out there and is super durable but every chin usually gets cracked at some.point. will mas keep that iron jaw in perpetuity?

No he has Cuban chin, which has been smashed a lot, but never broken. This chin is too difficult to crack, skull is much too thick. The only reason you go unconscious is because you’re brain gets rattled. So if you have small head like masvidal, the brain has no where to move, therefore he cannot he put to sleep by punches. Only by closing his eyes when it’s time for bed. I think.

As long as he fights in wrestler weight division never

The last time Masvidal fought someone with big KO power was the corpse of Jake Ellenberger.....he will get KO’d if he fights a big puncher.

I like masvidal but he has a bad habit of sometimes backing straight up to avoid shots instead of circling out of the way. Eventually that trains going to hit you

IDK but anything can happen in this sport BUT i will say True

jorge will be brutally koed by colby in colby's first title defense

Back