PBP UFC on ESPN 14: Whittaker vs. Till - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YO YA DEALIN WIT DA X-FACTA
tenor.gif

Make some nooooiiiiiiiissseeee

I saw a meme of Back to the Future where Doc tells Marty. "No matter what, never go back to 2020"

That actually encourages me because it means Doc and Marty are obviously in a time after 2020 and haven't been turned into cyborgs or imprisoned. So maybe everything will turn out fine after all.

It's funny reading folk talk about his thick accent, that's Craig trying his hardest ro speak clearly, its probably the most enunciation anyone from Airdrie has ever done.

I really dislike Esparza. Hope rodriguez get's the W
me too. Never liked Esparza, even since her and Felice Herrig ganged up and bullied the shit out of Randa Markos on TUF. Esparza is not, IMO, a very nice person.

Plus she eats US$1000 ice-creams in restaurants and then complains a few months later that she is broke. (fact).

Carla Esparza's head has the shape of a lightbulb.

Not that i'm particularly handsome though.
<{outtahere}>

Josh Samman died?

Wow, sad shit

Rip
Yeah man, but long after that head kick KO win... He broke down in tears afterwards and dedicated the fight to his girl that had died in a car wreck whilst texting him... He hit the needle because he couldn't cope and died of an OD, but not before he wrote a book about her, which had since been released on some level and received decent acclaim.

I mean it's a REALLY sad story.

RIP.

Back