Is there anything i can do to have a full beard?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So im a 20 years old man that is trying to get a full beard, is there anything i can eat or do to make it fuller? I don't have much money to spend on products so if i can do it for free i would be awesome, im working with this now20200729_174154-1.jpg

It might sound crazy, but I've heard letting it grow might work
Yeah im already doind thisnyou dofus but this is the result of two months, i just want it to be full in all the spaces as much as possible

So im a 20 years old man that is trying to get a full beard, is there anything i can eat or do to make it fuller? I don't have much money to spend on products so if i can do it for free i would be awesome, im working with this nowView attachment 787017
You might not be able to. What you have might be the best you got.

It's a lot of hassle. I understand why women don't like to get their hair wet in the shower. Every time I take a shower I have to spend 10 minutes on my beard when I get out.

So im a 20 years old man that is trying to get a full beard, is there anything i can eat or do to make it fuller? I don't have much money to spend on products so if i can do it for free i would be awesome, im working with this nowView attachment 787017

Smoke a ton of weed and take prenatal vitamins. This will make your fingernails grow like iron too

Also dont cut it or shave or mess with it and let it grow in

Back