Media Michael jai white need a ego check

So basically we have a lot of guys that want to believe a roided up 50 year old actor can beat a current UFC fighter because he's a lifelong martial artist and has great striking technique, although there is basically no evidence of him applying this technique in anything close to a real life situation.

I guarantee you these are the same guys that couldn't accept it when they found out wrestling is fake.

But what about Machida or Wonderboy? Sage's karate accomplishments were from demos not from sparring like the other two. It's really not fair to disregard karate when there's a bunch of different types of styles and competitions within those styles to begin with.
Machida w and Thompson were doing no headgear high level comps. Mjw did one comp at his local gym against novices as a kid lol

You seem like you know the location of the

You sincerely sound like a person who never trained. Personally I have trained hard sparring MANY days but pulling up a video of it would be pretty hard being as most people that fucking spar arent doing it to post video evidence. They do it to spar.
Oh sorry are you a c list actor training with pro fighter and boxers with cameras around everywhere. There are tons of videos of him teaching his psuedo science but not a single sparring video lol

Some of you dudes with your post a video mindset are retarded. Here is a video image for your dumb ass. Kimbo would have battered Mike Perry off physicality alone what the fuck do you think a FAR MORE SKILLED striker than Kimbo would do to Perry dummy? Unless you seriously think Perry is that good he runs through HW skilled strikers with ease. In which case clown you show me a video of that. Pfft dude just isnt particularly good.
Yes the guy who lost via tko to a jab by Seth petruzelli would beat Perry. Kimbo would gas and be eaten by Perry in the 2nd. Kimbo would also pound mjw in 1 because he actually fought and sparred unlike mjw

if Wilder trains defensive TDD,learn to defend kicks, start learning jiu jitsu he kills any HW on the planet in mma.

his striking level is way above any mma fighter.
So is James Toney...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Let me help you here so you can stop saying dumb shit and one day redeem yourself from this lashing. Take a good solid look at the UFC HW roster from UFC 1 to now. I bet you dont think Mike fucking Perry would definitely beat up a single fighter. That's reasonable. Now let's look at Michael Jai White. A lifelong martial artist with a background similar to a Wonderboy. The size of fucking Kongo. Are you stupid enough to believe he wouldn't have made the UFC roster lol? Clearly he could very easily have been on the UFC roster as a HW. So how the fuck does it make sense Mike Perry would beat MJW? You dont even make sense using your own logic.
lol. you're guaranteeing a guy who competed in local point fighting TMA 30 years ago would make the ufc roster because he has PED muscles and occasionally trains at 52 years old. fuckin hilarious.

If people can wrap their head around the fact that Kimbo as unskilled as an mma fighter as he was would SLEEP MIKE PERRY in standup, how in the fuck is it hard to comprehend Michael Jai White would beat his bitch ass to sawdust?Michael Jai White was teaching Kimbo RIP. Basic comprehension fails lol

Now if you put up a whole bunch of stipulations like USADA testing and such it's not worth discussing. He is not a pro fighter. Has zero intention of being so setting those kinda stipulations is a convo killer. However let me point to you a tremendous fail in reasoning here. If people can wrap their head around the fact that Kimbo as unskilled as an mma fighter as he was would SLEEP MIKE PERRY in standupf8ght off size alone, how in the fuck is it hard to comprehend Michael Jai White would beat his bitch ass to sawdust?Michael Jai White was teaching Kimbo RIP.MJW would have butchered Kimbo and I say again RIP. Basic comprehension fails lol

Kimbo said he was in hundreds of fights, and trained boxing.

MJW has not been in hundreds of fights. Probably single digits in the fight count for him.

Kimbo was a legit fighter, proven time and time again by fighting against an opponent trying to knock him out.

Mike made movies and did katas, mate.

lol. you're guaranteeing a guy who competed in local point fighting TMA 30 years ago would make the ufc roster because he has PED muscles and occasionally trains at 52 years old. fuckin hilarious.

It's ridiculous.

My post went right over your microscopic head.

Just LOL at you thinking you had the big brain rebuttal with pictures and all to boot. Triggered nithugger is tiggered

You seem the most triggered in here

Fighting everyday > looking tough

You seem like a good dude. Let me give you a respectful cheat sheet on this one. First and foremost size. There is a MASSIVE size and I dare say strength difference. Advantage MJW. Technique. Now this is the one we probably wont agree on. There is nothing exceptional about the technique Perry has that makes me say lifelong martial artist. He has power and he clearly trains but even his record and how many times he has been pieced up say he is just ok. Even in his training videos alone you can clearly see MJW would have been at very least ok as a striker in the UFC. Even if you claim Uriah Hall level of success it's still on par with Perry. Advantage MJW. Cardio probably Perry but I think it's over in one but fine Perry is in better long round shape possibly. So basically Perry is a brawler forced to brawl with a very skilled huge striker. How do you think this plays out bud? Perhaps zzzzzz....

MJW is skilled at throwing kicks for the camera.

He's 50+, never fought, and loaded with PEDs. Perry by ko in 1, mate.

My first question would be, did u ever take roids because u look like a bodybuilder more than a Kung fu expert! The next question would be, ur child like thinking, does it make you think that u r the only one who works out so hard and somehow u r a superhero with superhero attributes just like u play in the movies because that’s exactly how u sound Sir!!!!!

Oh sorry are you a c list actor training with pro fighter and boxers with cameras around everywhere. There are tons of videos of him teaching his psuedo science but not a single sparring video lol
I dont know if you know this or not but most people dont even like sparring sessions taped but I wouldn't expect you to

MJW is skilled at throwing kicks for the camera.

He's 50+, never fought, and loaded with PEDs. Perry by ko in 1, mate.
Ytou have made this rambling speculation as to whether MJW has fought or not let me stop you there. I dont give a fuck if you believe he has or not. He hasnt fought PROFESSIONALY. Do you know what that means? It means he was smart enough to make his money elsewhere while still training to sharpen his skill. You are the type to bend the knee because someone has the title "professional fighter" even when they look pretty ordinary and not that impressive "fighting". Mike Perry was getting pieced up by Mickey fucking Gall. He wouldnt have a prayer against a striker twice his size. Get a clue

Back