Looters Ransack Ronald McDonald House

There are certain places that are truly off limits; when this stuff happens at public building like courthouses, police hq’s, businesses....truly awful when it happens, but when you start encroaching on a place for kids, it is truly a despicable act.

Broken windows and some kid not being able to leave on schedule stood out to me. That and it wasn't targeted. They were just in the way.

This is classic Fox News. Rather than report accurately what was, in itself, a heinous act (the breaking of windows and doors) they choose to use the word "looters" and add the word "ransacked" to make it sounds like these rioters actually entered the RMH and stole items. But this is not at all what happened.

Having stayed at a RMH this headline immediately smelled fishy since I know both how always at capacity they usually are and that there are parents and children and staff in those buildings around the clock.

It's not called "looting" when a house is full of people. It's called home invasion.

African Americans are disproportionately effected by obesity and diabetes

Ronald McDonald is a white supremicist destroying the black community from behind the scenes providing cheap addictive food for poor communities
I never thought of it that way.

Hey when you owe reparations you have to pay up. Those kids were probably white anyway.

have we confirmed the kid isn’t a white supremacist ?

Sick kids are always on the right side of sympathy.

This is classic Fox News. Rather than report accurately what was, in itself, a heinous act (the breaking of windows and doors) they choose to use the word "looters" and add the word "ransacked" to make it sounds like these rioters actually entered the RMH and stole items. But this is not at all what happened.

Having stayed at a RMH this headline immediately smelled fishy since I know both how always at capacity they usually are and that there are parents and children and staff in those buildings around the clock.

It's not called "looting" when a house is full of people. It's called home invasion.

I agree that misleading headlines and strategic word usage are a problem. It's the entire MSM, not just Fox. It all needs called out.

Does it really matter in this case? Does their shitbaggery get lowered, because they just fucked shit up and terrorized people, without taking anything?

Does it really matter in this case? Does their shitbaggery get lowered, because they just fucked shit up and terrorized people, without taking anything?

Do I think there's a substantive difference between breaking windows and robbery? Yes. As does the law and as do most sane people.

Do I think there's a substantive difference between breaking windows and robbery? Yes. As does the law and as do most sane people.

Oh', those poor people who merely terrorized sick children at a charity house, had their actions misrepresented ever so slightly. They just broke shit, and scared people. The DID NOT steal any lunch trays, or juice boxes.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Oh', those poor people who merely terrorized sick children at a charity house, had their actions misrepresented ever so slightly. They just broke shit, and scared people. The DID NOT steal any lunch trays, or juice boxes.

Keep fighting the good fight.

You're right. BLM rioters murdered sick kids in a Ronald McDonald house. Only an apologist would quibble over the degree of their criminality.

These fuckers need to be held accountable and given a year or more in jail for doing this shit. Its getting tiring already and they are fucking up their communities. The mayors and governors need to man up.

What have they done with their national guard?

You're right. BLM rioters murdered sick kids in a Ronald McDonald house. Only an apologist would quibble over the degree of their criminality.

No, only an apologist, realizing how stupid their quibbling is over "rioter" or "looter", would try to compare it to the distinction of "murder", in a sad attempt to justify their position.

You are trying so hard to downplay a group rioters terrorizing a sick kids hospital. That's how big of a bag of shit the left has turned you into, candle boy.

Back