• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Wuhan throws waterpark concert and Twitter propagandists Shill for The CCP

That is pretty impressive though. Let's condemn the CCP when they do something bad and praise them when they do something good. No reason to act like a child about this.

That is pretty impressive though. Let's condemn the CCP when they do something bad and praise them when they do something good. No reason to act like a child about this.

I will take freedom over being locked in my home or having family members dragged away to never be seen again.

Once you take the oppressive measures the CCP used there is no going back. That point can not be argued.

I will take freedom over being locked in my home or having family members dragged away to never be seen again.

Not really sure about the second thing you said, how do you know they are never seen again?

You can say their measures were extreme but if they didn't do enough people would complain that they did it on purpose, which some people here are already saying. Which one is it then?

Once you take the oppressive measures the CCP used there is no going back. That point can not be argued.
We aren't taking oppressive measures, all you are being asked for, is to wear a mask, and social distance... And half the morons here can't even do that.

"Guys we should more like The CCP, look how good they're doing!"

Fake news.

These are actually pictures of the ongoing China floods.
You can see the CCP provided government orange survival gear and party officials directing the relief effort stage.

Right...I'm sure they just scared the virus right out of existence with their fierce protocols. That, or they've accepted this thing is just another hazard of living and moved on with life.

Remember when this thing first showed up and there were videos that made it seem like there were bodies piling up in the street over there...lol. To think we have a transparent view of anything in China is absurd

Sure China puts their Muslims in concentration camps to use slave labor to make cheap goods, and disappears political dissidents, including scientists that blew the whistle on Covid, but damn they have waterpark parties!? I'm voting CCP in November!

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-04062A%2C_Nürnberg%2C_Reichsparteitag%2C_SA-_und_SS-Appell.jpg

That rally in Nurumburg was #lit! Sure Hitler may be doing the holocaust and annexing all his neighbors, but let's praise him when he does something good!

Lmao. Yes cause the people who who called Trump a "fascist dictator" for asking the governers to allow him to being the national gaurd in to stop rioters from destroying his cities would have been A O K with him taking similar measures to China with the virus.

Right...I'm sure they just scared the virus right out of existence with their fierce protocols. That, or they've accepted this thing is just another hazard of living and moved on with life.

Remember when this thing first showed up and there were videos that made it seem like there were bodies piling up in the street over there...lol. To think we have a transparent view of anything in China is absurd

They literally locked much of the Wuhan population in their homes for weeks, of course that will stop the community spread of a virus.
Not really a great argument for totalitarianism though.

Back