• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan can and may beat Nunez

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez.

32sdd1.jpg

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha
Lol wut

Megan's a big girl. She'll definitely give Amanda a run for her money.

I mean how come we are getting this fight if the women's FW division doesn't even exist in the UFC online page?

Poor Megan. If she has a Fan Only Page I would 100% simp.

Lioness takes her soul.

Standup maybe. But on the ground she will get wreck bad.

She has about as much of a chance as Amanda Spencer did

actually, scrap that

at least had a plausible path to victory if she could somehow take Amanda down where she’s looked vulnerable in the past

she has a punchers chance

I expect Amanda to open up around -1200

Amanda lacing up her wrestling shoes as we speak.

Last title fight was Nunes fighting a one-dimensional grappler who had zero technical standup and putting on a striking clinic that really should have been full of way more 10-8s than it was IMO. You could even make a case for at least one 10-7 round.

Now we get to see the exact opposite: Amanda fucking up a one-dimensional striker by taking her down at will and laying on the GnP like she did to GDR. She might even submit her. At least with GDR there were moments of peril for Amanda -- the upkicks that rocked her, the submission attempts from Germaine, and the striking exchanges on the feet.

With Megan, she has nothing but a puncher's chance on the feet and we know for a fact that Nunes can bang and has a hell of a chin. I don't like Meg's chances... but hey, it's MMA. Anything can happen. But you'd have to be a braver man than me to bet any money on Anderson.

Back