Everyone Is Someone's Manlet

I like to think its a funny sherdog joke. Since we're all 6'6"+, 250 lbs with 10% BF. Avg net worth of 10M and slaying poon by the dozens.

Realistically, just spending a day out in the real world, personality, wealth, physical fitness are great equalizers. So for those that are genuinely offended, the equalizers are all mostly under your control, height is not.

Some of my fav. pictures are the shopped tiny Rogans.

I’m 6”3 and it has its good / bad aspects ....

Definition of manlet (Entry 1 of 1)
(1): a term that tall ugly bitter jealous incel male virgins on the internet use to describe men that are shorter, yet much better-looking, than them who actually get laid by attractive women.

LOL @ all the manlets having a meltdown in this thread.
How about not taking everything on the Internet serious? Have you ever seen someone in real-life call another guy manlet? No, that's because it's a fucking meme and the lanky fuck would probably get blasted by punches.

There are a lot of mentally unhealthy attitudes in this thread.

Maybe that's prevalent on this forum. Something pathological.

Makes me question why I'm wasting my time here.

If you have met a woman who is taller than you, then you are a manlet. Period. LOL

I used to know a 22 year old 6'3 bartender who also liked to wear high heels.

Based on that definition, most men on the planet are her manlets... her brothers were still taller.

Definition of manlet (Entry 1 of 1)
(1): a term that tall ugly bitter jealous incel male virgins on the internet use to describe men that are shorter, yet much better-looking, than them who actually get laid by attractive women.

...you sound short.

I teach highschool and college, and I'm giving you guys fair warning: I'm 6'2'' but every year now there are at least a couple of girls taller than me. Up to and including the 6'5'' range. In my freshman class this year, there's this girl who plays volleyball for the national youth team and she's almost a head taller than me when she stands up straight.

If that bothers you, it's time to invest in some lifts because the future is coming.

I teach highschool and college, and I'm giving you guys fair warning: I'm 6'2'' but every year now there are at least a couple of girls taller than me. Up to and including the 6'5'' range. In my freshman class this year, there's this girl who plays volleyball for the national youth team and she's almost a head taller than me when she stands up straight.

If that bothers you, it's time to invest in some lifts because the future is coming.
No one is going to date them either. Volleyball chicks are mostly dykes.

Looks like Yao Ming isn't anyone's manlet.
Yao Ming is Salongo Sefu's manlet
smh_kudu_hi.jpg

No one is going to date them either. Volleyball chicks are mostly dykes.
vin diesel.jpg
I'd date her if I was a highschool kid. She's a sweet, shy girl with legs for days. That works for me.

I'd just need a couple of those Vin Diesel boots and we'd be set.

Back