• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Why did blm decided to jump him? Did they thought he was another old defenseless guy? Footage of him killing 2 of the attackers and injuring 1

Is he the one shooting after he gets up and starts walking back again? The first few shots when he was on the ground are self defense, but if he is the one shooting at :25, it seems like he is just shooting into the crowd.

Is he the one shooting after he gets up and starts walking back again? The first few shots when he was on the ground are self defense, but if he is the one shooting at :25, it seems like he is just shooting into the crowd.
No, I think that was a second shooting down the block. I just posted that video also. Both were self defense.

Here is another view of that first shooting where he says those follow up shots are from somewhere else:

I don’t think that was him. I’ve watched it from a few angles. Can’t be sure though.

He was breaking up a fight, had kids in his car and no weapon was found.

He also repeatedly ignored three cops who were pointing their loaded guns at him telling him to stop. Then he suddenly pulls his door open and reaches in the car. Add to this the fact that he had an active arrest warrent and a criminal record already. The cops knew that. I guess they should have waited to see what he was grabbing? Maybe he was just thirsty? Or maybe he was answering an important call?

You liberals are such dumbfucks. It's amazing. If the black guy who got shot up had down syndrome or was deaf, maybe things would different. But he was just a stupid motherfucker.

No, I think that was a second shooting down the block. I just posted that video also. Both were self defense.

My understanding is that the second video you just posted is the same guy earlier - he shoots the guy that is throwing the moltov at him, which is what causes the crowd to continue to chase him down the street. Could be wrong.

From the footage available blm were attacking him, clear self defence.

Interesting to find out why he was armed and running prior to the shooting.

Something is peculiar about these shootings...

We actually have video evidence of the wounds.

Unlike many other 'shootings' if you know what I mean.

I really do wish we all would use some discreernment and scrutinize in order to not let lies drive us crazy.

Well the Daily Mail is trying to paint the shooter as the bad guy, I can only assume the rest of the media is also. I wouldn't know as I don't read that shit (Wash Post, NY Times, etc). Too Biased.

Dont forget that idiot BLM protester that walked up to a car with his AR 15 and got shot and killed by the drivers 9 MM. These soy boys need to realize that this isn't a video game. You have to know how to use a gun and when. I think they'd be better off throwing their soy cartons at people.
In real life it's hard to hit a human who is moving with a bullet. These idiots don't realize that. Especially if you don't train and don't have a proper mindset. But being a victim means you never have to study to be good at something

Back