Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

So you started by claiming they were protecting private property, then failed to provide any evidence for that claim and now all of a sudden the burden of proof is on me? That's not how this works. Yep, you are definitely not the brightest candle on the cake.
Wow, you really are retarded. I provided a news article that said they were protecting the gas station (private property). You said they have no business doing so (which is irrelevant). Prove the gun owners doesn't have any stake in the gas station.

You're really terrible at this.

So you are proving my point you absolute brain-rotten degenerate. They have zero business "protecting" some gas station. It's not their property, it's somebody elses. It's not some vigilante militia's job to act like riot control you donk.

If they are members of that community they have all the business they want to protect their community from being destroyed by the leftist brain-rotten degenerates.

Also you know for a fact the owner wasn't there? He absolutely could have been and in many examples of this we've already seen the owner is there. Doesn't matter to me if he was or wasn't. How someone can look at people defending businesses from being destroyed as a bad thing is just retardation.

Thats what you get trying to chase down a guy who is running away with a rifle.

If they are members of that community they have all the business they want to protect their community from being destroyed by the leftist brain-rotten degenerates.

Also you know for a fact the owner wasn't there? He absolutely could have been and in many examples of this we've already seen the owner is there. Doesn't matter to me if he was or wasn't. How someone can look at people defending businesses from being destroyed as a bad thing is just retardation.
Your "defending his property" comment was complete bullshit. At least we have that cleared up. Just say you're glad those people got shot and shut up.

You said they have no business doing so (which is irrelevant). Prove the gun owners doesn't have any stake in the gas station.

It's not irrelevant. None of them had any stake in that gas station which is why you can't provide any evidence for that , donk. Try again later. You just got owned cuckservative

Almost every video I've seen with armed militia type counter protesters shows them being attacked and retreating. That's what happened here - the guy was being attacked, attempting to retreat, and ultimately defended himself. The earlier video of them all at the gas station shows the armed guys pulling back to diffuse the situation. These guys have every bit as much right to be out there as anyone else.

This is partly why i want cops body cams to be livestreams like I've seen with traffic cameras

There should be no ability to lose the video or have a delay in release

What if, I as the victim of a violent crime don't want to be on a livestream naming my assailants?

Are you expecting people to say that's ok like you are saying walking around with a rifle trying to engage people is?
I never said that. Walking around with a rifle is LEGAL, walking around with a Molotov cocktail is ILLEGAL.

It's not irrelevant. None of them had any stake in that gas station which is why you can't provide any evidence for that , donk. Try again later. You just got owned cuckservative

If they lived in the area, they had stake in the gas station. I don't want the businesses in my town burned or looted, even if I don't own or work for them.

You already know the answer.
Lebron and Doc Rivers are scared to go out and scared of the white man. You know because another criminal POS got killed resisting arrest and trying to kill a cop.

Also, their weird selective criteria. "This guy had a gun, so clearly he was looking to shoot someone". "Oh, that person with the molotov cocktail? Probably just a peaceful protester! He was murdered in cold blood".

This behavior that you've just illustrated is the most infuriating bullshit in this sub-forum.

I never said that. Walking around with a rifle is LEGAL, walking around with a Molotov cocktail is ILLEGAL.

Hmm, if it had a serial number on it and you paid the $200 explosive device stamp, could a person technically have a legal Molotov cocktail?

If they lived in the area, they had stake in the gas station. I don't want the businesses in my town burned or looted, even if I don't own or work for them.

Are you dumb? None of that gives you any right to arm yourself, go outside and act like you are riot control.

Back