Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

When did I condone them jumping him? Please find the quote.

Blaming the shooter for defending himself from a mob looking to swarm him, implies you would rather he not defend himself.

You're not as crafty as you think.

Lmaooo guy went to hit him with a skateboard and then went down. Extreme!

That pic of the dude with his arm blown apart is pretty is hilarious TBH. In another photo he has handgun in his hand and another photo some dude with a skateboard is hitting the dude in the head with a rifle. So who knows what really went down?

i would hate to be a cop in one of these warzones. Legit pure chaos.

What a strange sense of humor you have.

Only reason it is being brought up is due to people parroting "he was legally allowed to defend the gas station with a gun".

He wasn't, though.

Funny enough, I haven't seen a single person argue that it was legal for people to attack him in any capacity.

People are only saying that because you guys are arguing that they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Counter protesters have just as much of a right to be out there as anyone else. In this case the kid didn't have the legal right to be there with a gun, but the point of the argument has been that yes, counter protesters are allowed to be there, and assuming they are legally allowed to do so, they are allowed to be there with guns.

This doesn't apply to that boy at all. Are you serious?
How do you know he wasn't given prior permission? You get so wrapped up in your emotions you literally are unable to read the posts' contents. That's why you had to ghost edit in your FIRST attempt to address the exemption in Virginia law. Fucking embarassing. Let me step you through this.

I asked for a source on the wisconsin law about open carry here

You'll have to cite the law relevant. I've seen in some states that minors can open carry when the business owner gives them permission.

To which @Willy Knuckles asked in what state that exemption existed
Lmao where? Wtf

to which i literally cited virgina law. answering where, in what state, that exemption existed

You come in like a sperging out moron reading half of the relevant posts and then read literally 1 sentence of the law, ignoring the rest of the content including the very thing i was citing.
Jesus man.

The first line of the site that you posted says "It shall be unlawful for any person under 18 years of age to knowingly and intentionally possess or transport a handgun or assault firearm anywhere in the Commonwealth"

And it is Virginia, not Wisconsin. You clearly didn't bother reading it.

Now you are going to pretend like I was EVER saying that this exemption was applicable in wisconsin, and that this 17 year old had prior permission. I never said anything of that sort. If you were capable of reading posts this explanation would have never been necessary.

Honestly, I thought I just disagreed with you politically. But now I see you are extremely stupid.

Interesting, bootlicker kid travels across state lines armed and looking for trouble, finds it, kills two people, and is now being celebrated as a right wing hero?

Heh.

it doesnt appear that "bootlicker" has any meaning anymore. this guy was doing the job himself, not calling the authorities on people. he's wearing the boots, not licking someone else's by asking them to intervene on his behalf.

What a strange sense of humor you have.
What that when idiots go out and riot get injured I find it funny? It’s fucking hilarious to me. Go loot and destroy buildings and get hurt yourself is probably the funniest shit you can see happen to these idiots.

Blaming the shooter for defending himself from a mob looking to swarm him, implies you would rather he not defend himself.

You're not as crafty as you think.
I'd rather a 17 year old not walk around with a rifle. Why is this so hard to get for you?

Suing for medical stress will get that tossed very quickly without documentation (at the very least).

Like I said, whether or not you believe this is justified, the gun owner is going to be sued and should be charged. There is no cause of action for the gun owner to counter sue the family or the survivors.

Shit man. You learn that much from Judge Judy.

Not sure where your getting your law from but you can sue for legal fees if you win and it's not hard to ptsd from a doctor in a case like this. Most likely would not get the medical money but you throw everything and see what sticks.

If he is a minor then the owner would say he took the gun without permission. The kids is looking at some charges even with the shootings being in self defense.

What that when idiots go out and riot get injured I find it funny? It’s fucking hilarious to me. Go loot and destroy buildings and get hurt yourself is probably the funniest shit you can see happen to these idiots.

wow

"where modern lefties stop being delusional/retarded/entitled" could easily be replaced with "where modern righties stop being delusional/retarded/entitled".

and you were doing so well.

sure, it COULD be replaced. but it wouldn't make any sense, since there isn't a trend of rampant righties feeling entitled to riot, loot, arson, assault, and murder... and apparently, while believing there should be no resistance and that they have impunity.

you try so hard to believe you're centered but then you made it partisan where it really wasn't. objectively speaking, one side is WAY out of line and infringing greatly.

How do you know he wasn't given prior permission? You get so wrapped up in your emotions you literally are unable to read the posts' contents. That's why you had to ghost edit in your FIRST attempt to address the exemption in Virginia law. Fucking embarassing. Let me step you through this.

I asked for a source on the wisconsin law about open carry here

To which @Willy Knuckles asked in what state that exemption existed

to which i literally cited virgina law. answering where, in what state, that exemption existed

You come in like a sperging out moron reading half of the relevant posts and then read literally 1 sentence of the law, ignoring the rest of the content including the very thing i was citing.

Now you are going to pretend like I was EVER saying that this exemption was applicable in wisconsin, and that this 17 year old had prior permission. I never said anything of that sort. If you were capable of reading posts this explanation would have never been necessary.

Honestly, I thought I just disagreed with you politically. But now I see you are extremely stupid.

<{anton}>

Not sure where your getting your law from but you can sue for legal fees if you win and it's not hard to ptsd from a doctor in a case like this. Most likely would not get the medical money but you throw everything and see what sticks.

If he is a minor then the owner would say he took the gun without permission. The kids is looking at some charges even with the shootings being in self defense.
It is harder than you think to get a doctor to say that you have a disorder that you don't have. WTF? Try going to a doctor and telling him to diagnose you with something you don't have and see the look that he gives you.

You can only sue for legal fees when there are exceptions, such as, the other person acting in bad faith. Being sued doesn't mean you can just recoup the legal fees even if you win. Judge Judy again will tell you that.
  • This policy on lawyer fees is called the “American Rule.” In 1975, the U.S. Supreme Court stated that rule quite simply: “In the United States, the prevailing litigant is ordinarily not entitled to collect a reasonable lawyers' fee from the loser.”
The owner would have to prove that in court, where that dumb ass will be.

Back