• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Why does the thread title still say white male subject at large? The dude shot Molotov cocktail guy in the head called police, ran to the cops, shot some people that chased and attacked him. He walked to the cops with his hands up. The internet already figured out who he is.

People are only saying that because you guys are arguing that they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Counter protesters have just as much of a right to be out there as anyone else. In this case the kid didn't have the legal right to be there with a gun, but the point of the argument has been that yes, counter protesters are allowed to be there, and assuming they are legally allowed to do so, they are allowed to be there with guns.

First of all: "You guys" doesn't include me. The liberal and leftists posters on this site are not a monolith.

Second of all: "Assuming they are legally allowed to do so", but the shooter wasn't.

This isn't a thread about counter protesters. It is a thread about a minor illegally possessing a rifle shooting people in self-defense.

Seems pretty clear self defense. Tried to run away and didn’t shoot until a freaking Molotov got thrown at him.

There are 2 videos. Both clearly show self defense. And if you call him a larper, he just leveled up to the real thing.
EgVfxHYU8AEWWTE

EgVfxHnU0AAw6fs

100% larper bro.

Im gonna say the same shit again, that I said in the threads midnight......Every fucking larping idiot involved in this(the riot victims too), wish they would've stayed at home that night.......instead tho, they chose to play a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

LMFAO @ thinking it's smart to walk around with an AR-15 with a bunch of fucking rioters around you....Fact is, the larper wanted to feel cool, walking around with an AR-15, feeling like a badass.

These larpers are far and I mean far from Rooftop Koreans....Rooftop Koreans did what they did, 100% out of necessity...They chose to be smart about it and get on rooftops to defend their stores....They weren't walking around the streets where they could be easily attacked by rioters.

warrior-wednesday-rooftop-koreans-203244.jpg

Sorry all those larpers chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize...Im certain all of them regret it, there's not a good feel "self defense" story here.

Last edited:
I'd rather a 17 year old not walk around with a rifle. Why is this so hard to get for you?

During a riot where light skinned people are being targeted for attacks? Nah, if you're gonna go down there, you should be armed. Imagine if he wasn't armed? He'd be in the hospital or morgue right now, which is the result you clearly would've preferred.

Civil war when? I'm getting Weimarish vibes from the whole situation in the US, feels like the death throes of a dying culture. It's actually surprising there hasn't been more shootings yet given the violent nature of many of these protests. Wonder what the next spark will be.

Been covered a lot in the other thread, bunch of videos showing the basics of it all. This guy was running away from a man chasing him with a Molotov cocktail. Eventually he turns and shoots the attacker right in the forehead. He then approaches the body and pulls his phone out and the mob yells “get him” and he starts running again and can be heard telling someone on phone “I just shot someone”. Shortly after that is the vid of the mob chasing him down and him tripping and opening fire striking 3 of them as they converge.

Do we know why he was chasing him with the cocktail? The shooter retrieved his own phone? Why/how did he have it

yeah you're an open and overt fascist dude. I get it. You don't need to sell me on it anymore. I believe you.

Come catch these hands whenever and wherever.

what should those business owners have done to avoid having their businesses destroyed?

donate to blm?
defund the police?
vote green?
raise fist?

there is no escape from the kind of mob violence that the left is pushing; it is indiscriminate and a lot of innocent people are being negatively affected. people will push back; it isnt even political at a certain point, it's just self defense. if lockdowns and riots continue, it will get worse. people need to return to work and school so that they feel like they have something to lose. right now many people are feeling hopeless.

EgVfxHYU8AEWWTE

EgVfxHnU0AAw6fs

100% larper bro.

Im gonna say the same shit again, that I said in the threads midnight......Every fucking larping idiot involved in this(the riot victims too), wish they would've stayed at home that night.......instead tho, they chose to play a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

LMFAO @ thinking it's smart to walk around with an AR-15 with a bunch of fucking rioters around you....Fact is, the larper wanted to feel cool, walking around with an AR-15, feeling like a badass.

These larpers are far and I mean far from Rooftop Koreans....Rooftop Koreans did what they did, 100% out of necessity...They chose to be smart about it and get on rooftops to defend their stores....They weren't walking around the streets where they could be easily attacked by rioters.

warrior-wednesday-rooftop-koreans-203244.jpg

Sorry all those larpers chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize...Im certain all of them regret it, there's not good feel "self defense" story here.

Wow, this kid was destined to be a scumbag.

Civil war when? I'm getting Weimarish vibes from the whole situation in the US, feels like the death throes of a dying culture. It's actually surprising there hasn't been more shootings yet given the violent nature of many of these protests. Wonder what the next spark will be.

I'd say election day at the latest.

what should those business owners have done to avoid having their businesses destroyed?
Honestly, leave the cities. It's a known quantity at this point that their leadership is going to drive them into the ground.

The left has? Did the left bring a rifle to a protest to provoke the situation? I'd say this happening right after the RNC day 1 where you have the McClusky's are basically calling on white people to do this?

Ok its the left, lol.

Holy crap.

This was inevitable. When any sort of violence and destruction becomes a valid tactic on either side escalation will occur till lose of life is the end result. I expect this to happen again although there is bound to be significant outcry about this. It also fuels the anti-firearm crowd like throwing red meat to a wolf.

During a riot where light skinned people are being targeted for attacks? Nah, if you're gonna go down there, you should be armed. Imagine if he wasn't armed? He'd be in the hospital or morgue right now, which is the result you clearly would've preferred.
Again, I'd prefer he stayed home. You're usually not this dumb. He had no reason to be there. Where were his parents? Why wasnt he with the large militia that didnt shoot anyone? Was property was he protecting? You're defending something blindly. I'm saying this shooting could have been avoided and the shooter should be punished

Back