Fighters that just vanished

Last I heard, Amir Sadollah went back to his career in the medical field. It probably paid better anyway.

He came from one of my favorite TUF seasons, love to see an underdog win it all.

There was a time when asking "where is Goran Reljic" would get you carded.
That and Rickson by armbar. Lol if you even hinted at a fighter on roids it was a perma ban.

20120804_gav_sv5_052.0.jpg

Amir Sadollah, Dennis Kang, Alan Belcher, Renan Barao, Rob Emerson, Sam Stout, Spencer Fisher. Who's some others?

Barao and Emerson were cut and are still fighting for other promotions. Stout retired.

Here’s one I’m still mystified by

Tyler Manawaroa 10-0 was on tuf nations, but didn’t get a contract due to a racist meme on his Instagram page from when he was 17, despite him being a minority himself.

He last fought in 2013 and is only 26. Im assuming he said fuck it and retired?

Last edited:
Damn havent heard of some of these names in years. Think injuries/illness is probably main reason for most drop offs/losing skids.

I think some cases its purely psychological. Once your head isnt in it anymore and you dont have that confidence then you wont win anymore

Motherfucking Nick Denise and Hiromasa something(125/135 Japanese Sakuraba look alike) are at the top of my list.

Jimmy the kid Hettes is another.
Marcus Brimage
Diego Brandao
Ryan Benoit
Francisco Rivera
Mike Ricci
Miles Jury
Wagner Prado

What’s going on with Brad Tavares?

It’s been almost a year since he lost fought and then a year before that.

I always liked Brad, I hope he can make a comeback.

Cole Konrad

Undefeated HW, last fought in 2012, then just vanished.

Last edited:
Back