Brock Lesnar hates fans

Can't blame him. Many fans are assholes.

Some don't respect his wishes to be left alone in public..... I get it...
Imagine you are at a restaurant with your wife, parents, friends or something like that. And you have like 5, 10, 15 people that recognize you coming up during dinner or lunch wanting to chat with you, take pictures etc. It’s incredibly fucking annoying.

I don't get why people are fans. I remember having opportunities to meet Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates, and I said "fuck that." I salute them for their accomplishments, but I have my own path to walk on.

This is why I don't get "I love Fighter A so much. I want him to win every UFC fight" fans. You can't tell me that is not just, at least very least, a tiny little bit homosexual.

Don't hold another man's dick. Especially not in public. LOL

Some of what you said, I can understand, while I don't necessarily believe you were going to meet these people you claim.

Equating wanting one fighter to win because you're a fan of them to being a homosexual literally is nonsensical... lol

Brock hates people to the point where he moved to the asshole of nowhere in Canada.

Brock telling fans to fuck off

It's so clear that he not only dislikes people, that he dislikes himself. He is clearly a dickhead.

If I had 60lbs more muscle, 10 more years of wrestling and 6 month of boxing with Edmonds, I'd whoop his ass. LOL

he plays the heel... I'm not sure why we shouldn't expect that.
He's not playing anything. He is being himself. He genuinely would let an old lady burn to death even if he was walking out of Home Depot with a brand new fire extinguisher.

I don't get why people are fans. I remember having opportunities to meet Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates, and I said "fuck that." I salute them for their accomplishments, but I have my own path to walk on.

This is why I don't get "I love Fighter A so much. I want him to win every UFC fight" fans. You can't tell me that is not just, at least very least, a tiny little bit homosexual.

What if we are only fans of women. Is that acceptable?

Maybe try a different approach. If you just walk up and say "hey, I'm a fan and just wanted to say thank you" that's going to be much more genuine than just "SELFIE!" or whatever. I have never asked for an autograph or a photo, just showed appreciation and sometimes got a handshake (obviously that's gone with the RONA fear.) I don't need a photo or a signature, the memory is worth more to me.

No shit? He always seemed like such a jolly fellow who would always make time for the fans.

Nothing owed - simple as that.

What if we are only fans of women. Is that acceptable?
I'll allow it.

dbaea881165221c3ea5db82d76faa698.gif

Maybe try a different approach. If you just walk up and say "hey, I'm a fan and just wanted to say thank you" that's going to be much more genuine than just "SELFIE!" or whatever. I have never asked for an autograph or a photo, just showed appreciation and sometimes got a handshake (obviously that's gone with the RONA fear.) I don't need a photo or a signature, the memory is worth more to me.
Exactly say hello maybe get a handshake, but that should be about it if you are an adult. I saw a video once of Derek Jeter exiting a Starbucks, and this little kid goes chasing after him wanting him to sign a baseball. Jeter obliges and signs the little kids ball, then he has like 5 30-year-old adults hounding him for shit. He just crosses the street

Adults with celebrities are complete losers.

If you mean by fans creeps who film you. Fans are weird and know no boundries. I would react the same.

Royce Gracie is literally the only "celebrity" that I absolutely when nuts over when I met.

I've met very popular movie stars, soap opera stars, country singers, rappers, boxers, plenty of NFL players. Didn't really do much except acknowledge their presence and move on. Sometimes, I didn't even do that. Even if we were actually in a conversation. (And some seemed to appreciate the pretend anonymity.)

But, one thing for sure - I insisted Royce have a conversation with me. lol And he was clearly alarmed by my enthusiasm. LOL

Back