Man who shot MAGA guy in Portland still not arrested- giving interviews to VICE *Updt* Shot by cops

liberals love white privilege

The politics in this country are hilarious. I think maybe America needs to throw in the towel and give itself back to England. this is not working.
We need to give ourselves up to China since we’re both attempting to become Maoist states

The guy who tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse but got shot in the arm instead isn't facing charges either. What world are we living in where thousands of protestors across the country are supposedly against injustice, but largely are not being held accountable for the billions in property damage or the assaults & murders they've committed?
The amount of leeway they are getting is disgusting. They are undermining the law and stability of the country. Mr Biceps was walking up to kyle with a handgun and said he regrets not killing him.
And this guy clesrly just walked up to someone and killed them.
MSM is going to spin it like he killed a nazi who was preparing to go on a shooting spree. Smh

So Vice was able to get in contact with him... but the police can't? How unbelievably embarrassing. And maybe illegal on Vice's part?

Those are specific questions.

Your response answers none of them.

Without a media holding corrupt city officials accountable there will be no outcry to lock up this self confessed murderer.

It is open season on Trump supporters in Dem strongholds. This is actual war

The guy who tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse but got shot in the arm instead isn't facing charges either. What world are we living in where thousands of protestors across the country are supposedly against injustice, but largely are not being held accountable for the billions in property damage or the assaults & murders they've committed?

Billions in property damage???? Fucking get outta here with this nonsense.

He's going to have a terrible time in the slammer. Reminds me of the video by an ex-con someone posted in another thread. This guy will 100 percent end up a sex slave for the blacks in order to survive.
@brackis1 is taking notes on this.

In all seriousness, unless the feds go in and charge him we civil rights violations, he'll walk

I don't think a lot of people realize how bad things can get. Too naive and sheltered. You'd think the Chaz thing would've opened more of their eyes.

And we have guys like Gottis in here trolling but I don't think he wants any part of what could come. A shitload of people are prepping in case Chauvin walks and Trump wins again.

We are locked and loaded in my area. It would be a massacre if these scum dared attack us in ANY fashion

In the US? I'm sure the totals are well into the billions by now. Think of the inventory that has been destroyed and all the buildings. I think a fee billion is easy to get to.

Well that guy has a legit citizens arrest claim.... But he should be arrested for illegal possession of that gun he had.

So..... He was chasing and threatening a guy that then sprayed him so he shot him.

Now how is that self defense again?

We need to give ourselves up to China since we’re both attempting to become Maoist states
honestly this country is gonna need a little communism to dig itself out of the current problems on deck. federal unemployment is dropping out and the job market is not improving in a way that can counter that loss for a lot of Americans. This pandemic has seen a huge consolidation of wealth and power to major corporations and destroyed the small businesses. Service level people who worked for those smaller businesses are now being put in a position of having little choice other than working for lesser pay and no developmental incentives for major corporations. There is something very malevolent going on here and its not a revolution.

In the US? I'm sure the totals are well into the billions by now. Think of the inventory that has been destroyed and all the buildings. I think a fee billion is easy to get to.

I can’t see that at all. A few targets and some local gas stations?

Does anyone here see this striking discrepancy between the outrage from leftists in the kenosha shooting thread and here?

Again, don't ever let those mother fuckers lecture you on morality.

Leftist hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Last I saw, just Minneapolis was up to 500 million. So yeah, billions sounds spot on.

I can’t see that at all. A few targets and some local gas stations?
The used car dealer, a single one in Kenosha was 2 million. A target has probably close to 5 million in inventory as well. Not top mention materials such as registers and refrigeration units.
A gas station. A gas pump, one that has pumps for four customers costs 750k. A full service gas station with a small store inside is probably close to 2 million. Many many stores have been burnt s looted. You're talking thousands of stores at this point, plus cars and buildings smashed or burnt. You're vastly underplaying this imho

honestly this country is gonna need a little communism to dig itself out of the current problems on deck. federal unemployment is dropping out and the job market is not improving in a way that can counter that loss for a lot of Americans. This pandemic has seen a huge consolidation of wealth and power to major corporations and destroyed the small businesses. Service level people who worked for those smaller businesses are now being put in a position of having little choice other than working for lesser pay and no developmental incentives for major corporations. There is something very malevolent going on here and its not a revolution.
We can probably wait COVID out and wait for normalcy and skip the famines and the killings but idk

You can't have a little bit of communism.

Back