5'7 Joe Rogan thinks only 50 untrained people in the world could beat him

We need a seperate Joe Rogan forum for all his obsessed fans and obsessed haters.

We need a seperate Joe Rogan forum for all his obsessed fans and obsessed haters.

I seriously don't think I've seen any obsessed Rogan fan out there, lol.

Some people say he's bad at commentating, and huge bro-scientist, others defend him, sometimes.

Then you have threads like this one where some weird fucks argue that Rogan is some degenerate, disabled dwarf who sucks at everything. It's weird.

Rogan is legit and I'm sure he'd beat the piss out of that guy

More replies in this thread than non martial artists who can beat up Joe Rogan in the entire WORLD.

Amazing huh?

he could literally shoot under their legs and pop a knee off

I’m still impressed by how many people here do not believe in Martial arts.

I really encourage all of you to take a two week trial at an MMA gym so y’all can watch “monsters” get handled by 180 lb guys.

Oh do people go in there and street fight?

I used to informally train with a guy who was retired military probably mid 40s (I was 20 ATT) who was 6 foot about 240 could bench press close to 400 LBS and had a drinking problem. I was 5'11 150 LBS ish for reference. I could still dunk a basketball, throw a baseball in the high 80s, so relatively athletic and powerful for my size.

We would spar standup he couldnt touch me. Grappling sometimes he could stack and maul me. But mostly I could catch him (I was a BJJ blue belt at the time he was untrained but did it for fun with me we only rolled a few times).

I was with him during two street altercations where he went berserk and the police had to be called and me and another guy attempted to restrain him and he threw me off like a ragdoll to attempt to attack another. The other one a guy with nasty cauliflower ear and obvious roider verbally punked his cousin, and right when he began shit talking our way ...he unleashed a devastating right and KOed the guy right there.

This guy couldnt do anything to me in a controlled setting but no doubt would murder me in a real life altercation. Taught me valuable lesson. There are TONS of people like this noone wants to fuck with... trained or not.

Oh do people go in there and street fight?

I used to informally train with a guy who was retired military probably mid 40s (I was 20 ATT) who was 6 foot about 240 could bench press close to 400 LBS and had a drinking problem. I was 5'11 150 LBS ish for reference. I could still dunk a basketball, throw a baseball in the high 80s, so relatively athletic and powerful for my size.

We would spar standup he couldnt touch me. Grappling sometimes he could stack and maul me. But mostly I could catch him (I was a BJJ blue belt at the time he was untrained but did it for fun with me we only rolled a few times).

I was with him during two street altercations where he went berserk and the police had to be called and me and another guy attempted to restrain him and he threw me off like a ragdoll to attempt to attack another. The other one a guy with nasty cauliflower ear and obvious roider verbally punked his cousin, and right when he began shit talking our way ...he unleashed a devastating right and KOed the guy right there.

This guy couldnt do anything to me in a controlled setting but no doubt would murder me in a real life altercation. Taught me valuable lesson. There are TONS of people like this noone wants to fuck with... trained or not.
So you’re basically claiming blind rage and brute strength that is somehow only unleashed in a “uncontrolled setting” is superior to martial arts... yea ok

thats the type of shit that leaves u gassed and winded for air in a real one on one confrontation, when you train you learn the big benefit of not having that rage.
talking about “street fights” with all these intangibles is pointless, you might as well be the faster sprinter so you can sprint away while talking shit and never get caught or kod, boom undefeated “street fighter”

Real fights happen in small areas like bars with tables everywhere and in alleyways against walls. That's not good for technical wizard manlets.

Not only can they not move around and use their footwork and speed like in a ring.. But some taller fat dude can stand up normally and throw with reckless abandon while they're squished at weird angles against the table or wall just getting beat on by a guy 2-3 times their size.

Even a built manlet like Igor gets squished at weird angles and rendered completely ineffective by a taller untrained fat guy in street fights.

Real life isn't a cage or a ring. There's a reason bouncers are out of shape 6' 300 lb fat guys like Tank, and not skilled martial artists like Joe or even Igor. And there's a reason that police departments, before modern PC politics, had blanket bans on anyone under 5'9", but would accept any big guy off the street, no matter how skilled or trained he was.
Prime Tyson was too short to handle a big fat bouncer....

Prime Tyson was too short to handle a big fat bouncer....

Igor Vovchanchyn getting smashed by "untrained tall fat dude" due to 'weird angles' must be most SD thing I've read in a while, lmao.

So you’re basically claiming blind rage and brute strength that is somehow only unleashed in a “uncontrolled setting” is superior to martial arts... yea ok

thats the type of shit that leaves u gassed and winded for air in a real one on one confrontation, when you train you learn the big benefit of not having that rage.
talking about “street fights” with all these intangibles is pointless, you might as well be the faster sprinter so you can sprint away while talking shit and never get caught or kod, boom undefeated “street fighter”

Depends on the person and martial artist. Despite the huge amount of ignorance and misinformation ITT there are actually tons of people like Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou all over the US let alone the world... people with very minimal half assed training who can easily defeat not just lifetime martial artists...but accomplished competitive fighters of similar size. It isn't rage or brute strength it is controlled aggression or in some cases uncontrolled hyper aggression. If you arent highly coordinated, strong, athletic you will never be a great fighter no matter how much you train (and spare me Gracie family, when you train from such a young age you have spectacular motor function...even if you are skinny fat)

Punching to the face will always be the easiest and quickest way to start and end a fight. Ability to punch fast and hard is way more relevant on the street than in an organized fight (where grappling IMO is far more useful and dominant)

My argument is being framed in a strange way ITT. Obviously training in martial arts is better than nothing. It isnt a superpower. You wont be able to beat up Kimbo because you can tap out your nerdy friends... your natural size and athletic ability will determine how you could hold your own in a street fight (which is a whole another topic, because fair 1 on 1 fights are barely a thing either)

Rogan is not a fighter.

Legit BJJ guy but I don't know if he would even have the wrestling to be able to take down a huge Rugby/NFL player.

His 'striking' is garbage, that spinning back kick looks cool on a bag but he wouldn't be able to land that in something as chaotic as an actual fight.

Igor Vovchanchyn getting smashed by "untrained tall fat dude" due to 'weird angles' must be most SD thing I've read in a while, lmao.
I’m going to start a fight promotion. Instead of an octagon I will have a bar in the middle of the arena. With patrons. That’s where my fights will take place. No weight limit of course. Champion gets the real BMF title. Lol at these mma fights and their unrestricted angles.

Mike Tyson wasn't a manlet. He was 5'11".
he just makes the cutoff. igor just misses the cutoff. the difference means tyson can beat a fat bouncer, igor can't.......

So he’s beating up NFL lineman, NBA centers, professional rugby players, incredibly dangerous inmates from every country, Samoans, etc?
Imagine being so insecure you come up with and share something like this so your horde of dickriders can tell you how right you are? It’s obviously a wildly unprovable Statement, so why even share it publicly unless it’s for ego strokes?

I knew Joe was lame when he featured the black guy with shit in his throat who thinks playing the boogie woogie for old ass klansmen would fix racism.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back