Khabib would tool Colby around

He decided to fight in the best division in the entire organization, because he believed he could make the weight.. which in recent times he has proven to able to without much issue. Khabib isn't a giant LW and would likely be undersized at WW, his previous problems stemmed from ballooning up and being a far bastard between camps.. since he's improved his nutrition, it's been night and day.

And it's ironic for you of all people to tell me to think things through.. majority of your posts consist of constantly shitting on the UFC without reason. Lmao.

Ah so he's not very big yet puts himself in the hospital. Also he'd be undersized at WW but he's going to bully guys like Colby, Usman etc around like he does against LW's...again, truly brilliant.

And the majority of your posts are nut hugging Khabib without reason. Lmao.

Bar his cardio, Colby doesn't have anything special about him and Khabib most likely beats him there as well. Shouldn't compare Khabib to Colby in wrestling either because Colby is just a classic and boring wall and staller.

Bar his cardio, Colby doesn't have anything special about him and Khabib most likely beats him there as well. Shouldn't compare Khabib to Colby in wrestling either because Colby is just a classic and boring wall and staller.

Ah so he's not very big yet puts himself in the hospital. Also he'd be undersized at WW but he's going to bully guys like Colby, Usman etc around like he does against LW's...again, truly brilliant.

Khabib has also slowed down in some of his fights...which Colby has never done. Maybe it's due to the weight cut, but obviously he'd rather cut than move up to 170....so there must be a reason.

You think Colby is stopping Khabib’s chain wrestling? Keep dreaming. His grappling is novice level comparatively, plus Khabib probably has better cage IQ.
Lol so why does he cut weight? I'm sure you know why.

Remember the 3rd round of Colby vs Tyron? Or the 2nd maybe? I don't because I fell asleep half-way. It was the round of clinching against the fence with do-nothing takedown attempts where nothing at all happened.

Anyway yeah, that part... right before I dozed off I remember thinking "man Khabib would be destroying in this position."

Bar his cardio, Colby doesn't have anything special about him and Khabib most likely beats him there as well.

Based on what? There was one fight (Al Iaquinta I believe) where Khabib pretty clearly slowed down in the later rounds.

khabib will never take a WW fight
Never take...yet he is 10-0 at WW....carry on.

Only noobs think that Colby has a chance. Khabib would dismantle Colby with ease.

OK that’s two topics recently we agree on. Is hell freezing over?

Lol don’t be a fuckin idiot.

Colby smashes Khabib. Everyone knows it.

Based on what? There was one fight (Al Iaquinta I believe) where Khabib pretty clearly slowed down in the later rounds.

Pacing yourself isn't the same as running out of gas. Khabib has never gotten in trouble due to his gas tank and is always fresher than his opponents despite a grueling high pace grappling style. Can't compare that to Colby's pillowfist bonanza and wall and stall clinch snore fest.

Point me to a post in this thread where I said Khabib would bully WW's.. you're making nonsense up on the spot.

I disagree with your assertion that Khabib would have nothing for Colby.. it would be a incredibly competitive fight and I would maybe even give Covington the edge.

In regards to him going to hospital, you clearly failed to read any of my post.. Khabib's entire issue was absolutely dog shit diet and nutrition.. since he made the change, he's had no issues making weight.

Most of my posts are nuthugging Khabib..? I haven't been posting much in the Heavies for weeks, so that's another load of nonsense.

Not impressed with his clinch game and his striking is overrated imo. Khabib would maul him.
I agreed. But he doesn't want to move up but he should.

He decided to fight in the best division in the entire organization, because he believed he could make the weight.. which in recent times he has proven to able to without much issue. Khabib isn't a giant LW and would likely be undersized at WW, his previous problems stemmed from ballooning up and being a far bastard between camps.. since he's improved his nutrition, it's been night and day.

And it's ironic for you of all people to tell me to think things through.. majority of your posts consist of constantly shitting on the UFC without reason. Lmao.
Why is lightweight the best division in the organization exactly? I don’t see that. They have some good fighters at lightweight but that’s not a clear-cut best weight class in the UFC at all. You have great and talented fighters across all classes.

Colby Would beat the crap out of Khabib on the feet. Badly.
Some of the best strikers in the UFC haven't managed to even leave a mark on Khabib's face. Really doubt Colby would do anything different lol. He has great technique and high volume, but his striking accuracy isn't very good and even when he does land, they're not powerful shots. On the feet, defensively speaking I'd say Khabib is better.
Take him down pretty much whenever the fuck he wants to. And annihilate him
<{cruzshake}> <36>

This is such a big exaggeration to the point where it's delusional. Could Colby take Khabib down? Of course he could, the problem is what he does when it gets there. Overall he's just a significantly weaker grappler than Khabib, that's why it's a bad match-up for him. Wrestling-wise I'd say they're pretty even, in the open Colby's better, against the cage Khabib's better.

The only aspect of Colby that makes Colby/Khabib interesting is the fact that Colby has a great gas-tank for 5 rounds, but offensively he would be very limited against Khabib. I think he'd just lose a competitive decision or get caught in a sub.
Why do you think Khabib cuts so much weight? He’s already been hospitalized once. He wants nothing to do with the welterweight division.
This isn't even a real argument. You're just saying 'Oh Khabib doesn't want to fight in WW, so of course Colby would destroy him!', it really doesn't make any sense man lol.

Last edited:
Point me to a post in this thread where I said Khabib would bully WW's.. you're making nonsense up on the spot.

I disagree with your assertion that Khabib would have nothing for Colby.. it would be a incredibly competitive fight and I would maybe even give Covington the edge.

In regards to him going to hospital, you clearly failed to read any of my post.. Khabib's entire issue was absolutely dog shit diet and nutrition.. since he made the change, he's had no issues making weight.

Most of my posts are nuthugging Khabib..? I haven't been posting much in the Heavies for weeks, so that's another load of nonsense.
Khabib Has to be the bully in all of his fights. Forward pressure, grappling, get the take down, top control. He’s not doing that against a large great wrestling welterweight in Colby, that has cardio for years. Not happening.

Back