Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
I don’t want extremism I want leadership. For the first time in my adult life I’m genuinely scared about our future. 2020 is fucking scary. Riots, diseases, economic collapse. It’s fucking terrifying. And I want a man of morals; and leadership. Not whoever comes up with the best tweet or slogan.

Good luck. Maybe in 2024.

I don’t want extremism I want leadership. For the first time in my adult life I’m genuinely scared about our future. 2020 is fucking scary. Riots, diseases, economic collapse. It’s fucking terrifying. And I want a man of morals; and leadership. Not whoever comes up with the best tweet or slogan.

You're late by about 12 years bro.

Biden is literally saying nothing....

ya know what I mean

What a beating

If Trump is merely fear-mongering, then why are all of the Democrat run cities going to hell at the moment because of mostly peaceful protesters? Trump is not wrong. A vote for the democrats is a vote for CHAZ.
Lol. Yes, because it is under democratic presidents, the country has gone up in flames...

Trump ended critical race training because it's racist...... Trump just said he was giving 500 billion in small loans to African Americans.

The U.S. military budget is around 750 billion a year. Who on earth believes he is going to give that much for black people? Are people so insane that they can't see through the con?

We're talking about opitcs and how important this is right?

Wallace is constantly saving Biden. Trump is game to fight them both. It's not a good look for Biden at all.

That's on Trump for not sticking to the rules. It shouldn't be so hard. This isn't supposed to be a shouting match.

Oh don't get me wrong, there's no "good" here. Just "fuck me, we're all fucked" and "jesus christ, giant meteor come soon we don't deserve the planet anymore".
We don't agree often, but I'm 100% with you there.

Oof Trump is fucking this up hard

Of course Trump is for protests it's all those white supremacists.

Back