Media Izzy vs Jones Beef Turning Spirtual

Jones is 0-1 against people with two breasts. Imagine what he would do to someone with two.
If Izzy was pregnant?...oooh boy! Call the cops and set up road blocks to the desert!

Jones' god is a huge fan of crashing into pregnant women, running away without checking on them, coming back for drugs, and running away again.

<mma4>
All sins shall be forgiven, except the sin against the Holy Ghost; for Jesus will save all except the sons of perdition. ... He must receive the Holy Ghost, have the heavens opened unto him, and know God, and then sin against him. After a man has sinned against the Holy Ghost, there is no repentance for him.

I wish Jones would be this brash on social media with HW's like Stipe Ngannou or Reem

There's no chance in hell Jones makes 185 so he's basically trying to sell a money fight by making a smaller guy move up a weight class to fight him. Something he, himself has never had the courage to do

Jones' god is a huge fan of crashing into pregnant women, running away without checking on them, coming back for drugs, and running away again.

<mma4>

Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes we panic, and do the wrong thing.

I wish Jones would be this brash on social media with HW's like Stipe Ngannou or Reem

There's no chance in hell Jones makes 185 so he's basically trying to sell a money fight by making a smaller guy move up a weight class to fight him. Something he, himself has never had the courage to do

I think he trained with Reem, has always respected Stipe, and has the friendly rivalry with Ngannou. No real beef at HW. And Adesanya has fought at higher weights in kickboxing, so he probably wouldn't mind moving up...for the right price.

Jones loves the snow bunnies
And the snow candies

Do religious folks repent after every coke line?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back