Social Trump positive with the China Virus

Calling someone a "lying piece of trash" and supporting a president who lies as easily and often as he draws breath. Well, for now at least; he might have a hard time drawing breath in a week or two.

seems like wishful thinking.

This is genuinely messed up. But Trump regularly does and says things that only a really sick person would. At some point, I really think that a lot of Trump supporters are going to look back and be ashamed by the behavior that they supported from Trump. I think it has already clicked for a lot of people, but a lot of people still seem too personally invested to acknowledge it.

No shit. The guy shit on John McCain, a handicapped news reporter, and countless other people...but someone shitting on him is crossing the line to them...

Ironic how we're expected to show decency to a man who's incapable of decency himself.
McCain is burning in hell. Part of the Russian hoax team.

McCain is burning in hell. Part of the Russian hoax team.
Are all the Senate Republicans who produced a report saying it wasn't hoax in hell too?

If Donnie dies of Covid, whatcha got?...heaven or hell?

Trump and Melania will be fine.

On the bright side, we'll have some great Tweets to look back on wishing him death from the left the next time they try to come across as loving and tolerant.

The virus got into the US primarily through Europe, and it was spreading locally in Italy before it was even fully identified in China. By the time a border closure with China was even recognized as a viable tactic, a complete seal of the borders and mandatory quarantine for ass returning us citizens was the only possible path to mitigation.
Hahahahha. I’ve read so many posts absent logic and reason but this is up there at the top.
China has nothing to do with the virus despite creating it and releasing it. You are also categorically wrong because the west coast had countless documented cases in January from China travel.

Yeah 1 guy is a measure for the severity of the virus, not the millions of other people that have had it.

Jesus Christ

Lol at these guys thinking one old fat guy pulling through is a more meaningful data point than 200k confirmed kills.

It’s flu bro logic encapsulated in one shitty take.

He got it

I don't think that's what you meant...but I honestly wasn't expecting an actual answer as it's a common talking point from the left that's easily refuted.

At most I was expect some overly dramatic nonsense like "really bro?? REALLY? We are done here bro. Stop bro. Just stop!"

Something like that.

This is genuinely messed up. But Trump regularly does and says things that only a really sick person would. At some point, I really think that a lot of Trump supporters are going to look back and be ashamed by the behavior that they supported from Trump. I think it has already clicked for a lot of people, but a lot of people still seem too personally invested to acknowledge it.
got to take the good with the bad, Trump has been the only modern day republican politician that fights back

he has said if you attack him he will respond, everyone (both side ought to have figured that out by now)

Back