Social Trump positive with the China Virus

I keep seeing Trump supporters assuming that Trump is going to beat this thing like it's nothing. Wishful thinking on their part. This isn't like someone like Brendan Schaub beating it easily. That's a young, in shape man who regularly exercises and watches what he eats.

Trump is elderly, obese, refuses to exercise and has a poor diet. The track record for people in his position dealing with this illness is not good. My dad is the same age as Trump and has a lot of the same risk factors, which is why we go to great lengths to social distance and keep him safe. Prepare for the worst and pray it doesn't happen...

The tolerant left in this thread...oh my. We really have some vapid and angry at life loser goofs here

One goof even brought up the RGB thread which was all class compared to Scalias and the worst I’ve seen...the one on Rush

Stock Market looking like poo rn

It has been volatile all month and it's only down 0.5 - 0.75%. If it were down a few percentage points, I might be inclined to agree that the market is responding poorly to the news, but it looks just like any other red day for the major indexes.

Sanders seemed, to me, like the exact type of speaker to win over complacent liberals. Passionate speaker, intelligent. He turned me off a bit with a speech about white privilege, but he played the new school shit a lot less than most of them.
I was really shocked when they picked a guy who is more or less all the things theyve been freaking out about Trump for, except older and more faded.
I dont know much about American politics except the partisan shit i read on here, but, each of the last two elections has seemed to me like the Dems are just super arrogant about winning and are simply picking the people who are next in line... like a lifetime achievement award... Paul Newman Color of Money sorts thing.
I dont even know how many people fully like Trump and how many are just fed up with the Dem establishment arrogance and fake virtue signalling from people who are every bit as one percent as Trump.
Yes, i think Bernie would have won, easily this time, and maybe/probably the last time (Trump had a certain unknown element in 2016)
Indeed, I think Sanders had the right policy to win over leftists and he is well spoken enough to win over the liberals, I think he could have united the party.
I didn't like the white privilege stuff much either, but luckily he was smart enough to back off from that once he saw the negative reaction it was getting.
Yeah, American politics are a joke. I don't know what the politics are like in your country but they can't be any worse than mine. And I think you're right, a lot of the people who voted for Trump probably did it because they are tired of the establishment Dems.
I think Bernie would have won this time easily, in 2016 he it would have been harder but I think he would have won over the working class people who voted for Trump over Hillary.
Now Biden might still win this time around, but if he does it will be just because he isn't Trump.

Yeah I don't know why people don't realize how big these numbers are.
They are intellectually lazy. They rely on MSM to tell them how to think. I knew the SECOND this was reported in February that we were fucked, simply because I paid attention in science class.

I hope Melania will be ok couped up with him for 2 weeks.

Poor woman.
*Cooped. If it was couped Melania would step outside the WH after 2 weeks holding Trump's severed head and claiming she's the new President while canceling the elections.

Last edited:
Biden knows well enough to take the high road here. He’s a more decent person than many of his supporters.

I don't think he has that kind of nastiness in him.

At the debate when Trump attacked Hunter it seemed like Biden was getting ready to attack back but than he thought better of it and talked with Americans about addiction instead.

He's just a genuinely good man. A better man than me.

I also want to point out that Trump actually took healthcare away from his disabled nephew over an inheritance dispute.

kfscag5r_27qolz_6v12js.png

When Boris Johnson was sick with Covid and had to stay in an ICU plenty of leftists were cheering and praying for his death, meanwhile his approval rating soared because most normal people regardless of Political affiliation don't want people to die.

Mock him catching the virus at your own peril leftists, history doesn't repeat but it often rhymes.

He will have access to the best health care in the country (probably the world), I'm sure he will be fine despite being in a more at risk category.

I'm not sure viruses work this way. There is not a lot the doctors can do for you if your immune system isn't up to the task. That's kinda what makes viruses shitty. Doctors can try to make the patient feel comfortable but man, if your immune system fails you against a virus, that's a death usually.

It's a hoax right?
No one is playing the victim, we're just observing the left once again, showing their lack of class and civility. You really are a disgusting group of people who celebrate other people suffering. You guys display this lack of humanity everytime something bad happens to someone who is conservative.
Bullshit

I can post clip after clip of trump and his worshipers laughing and mocking everyone from people with disabilities to people of different ethnicities.

The only disgusting people are trump's followers who have no problem when he and they are mocking and or threatening others then throw out the old "man up snowflake" Then play victim when it all comes back to blow up in their face.

Funny how trumpkins can tell others to quit crying and being a snowflake because it's only a joke/words but then make up imagined oppression and hate and whine like babies.

Both he and (most of) his supporters are more decent people than his opponent.

That’s a low bar to clear, but anybody wishing death or severe illness on the President is a pretty terrible sort of person.

Holy shit, some of the Trump-bots are skitzing the fuck out.
Imagine losing grip on reality at that level. Every time I have a bad day and feel like I'm losing my mind I remind myself that some people are convinced at every hour of the day that some nefarious groups of people operate in the shadows to try and force their will onto me for eventual worldwide domination. Tropodan is one of those people who can sound coherent at times and then offers up gems like this.

Back