Elections The Best is Yet to Come - kimberly guilfoyle accused of sexual harasment

This was like a "Dear Penthouse"..... and can we just now discount accusers, or is that back off? It's so hard to keep up with the Leftists.

kimberly-guilfoyle-fox-news-insider-2018-1200x675.png

Nice.

Can someone I.D. the Assistant?

guilfoyle_18.jpg

If the assistant is not hot, I'm just not going to buy it.

Fox's lawyers settled because that's what they do. And I didn't say the girl didn't have a case, just that it may not have been the older chicks intent.
So you think "what they do" is offer large cash settlements to just anybody who asks?

And it's a total red herring to focus on intent - on its face, this is absolutely abhorrent behavior from somebody who should have known better but still couldn't stop.

Hey there Trumptilians, here's your buffet of talking points, use one or all of them, no need to be consistent or coherent:
  1. It's a disgruntled employee
  2. The Deep State set this up
  3. Accuser is obviously a lesbian and she liked it anyways
  4. Something something Soros
  5. Sexual harassment is bullshit anyways, Pence was right
  6. Snowflakes, that isn't even really that bad
  7. There's no proof if you disregard everything
  8. The media, fake news
  9. 4 more years
You're welcome!

We need to get this in the stickies. Then the Trump ball lickers can just respond with numbers. It will make things so much more efficient.

Reply: 2,4,7,9

Not what I said.
giphy-downsized.gif

Ooookay then....
1- How does this reflect on Trump's presidency or reelection?

2- was just random thoughts about how chicks act. It doesn't sound like the older one tried to sleep with the younger girl...
She's his campaign finance chair and his son's girlfriend. She also gave a relatively unhinged speech at day one of the RNC that was supposed to be part of a block to appeal to women.

We need to get this in the stickies. Then the Trump ball lickers can just respond with numbers. It will make things so much more efficient.

Reply: 2,4,7,9
It's just so predictable every time. You could put all the big Trump defenses on a speak-n-spell and Trumpers wouldn't even have to use numbers

Hey there Trumptilians, here's your buffet of talking points, use one or all of them, no need to be consistent or coherent:
  1. It's a disgruntled employee
  2. The Deep State set this up
  3. Accuser is obviously a lesbian and she liked it anyways
  4. Something something Soros
  5. Sexual harassment is bullshit anyways, Pence was right
  6. Snowflakes, that isn't even really that bad
  7. There's no proof if you disregard everything
  8. The media, fake news
  9. 4 more years
You're welcome!
You forgot 10. Absolutely don't care

I've always thought she was unattractive. Jr surely could do better.

The woman was hired in 2015, just out of college, to work as an assistant for Guilfoyle...According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations.
The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.
2dd.jpg

done.

10. Too cool for school

Given 2020 you should have went with 10. Too cool for online school. Oh well, missed opportunity. Do better next time.

That scary bitch that ranted at the National Covention and kept saying "America" like a fucking psycho?

No, tell me it's not so...

Based on your vitriolic attacks against women. Do you understand why it is problematic for a white male to call a woman a "loud mouth"?
Bro...sometimes they just won't shut up. Like they won't stop!

I wonder if she showed Trump Jr her dick pic collection? How many dicks are in her collection? I think an acceptable amount of dicks in a collection by anyone I am dating is 1 and that would only be my dick. Maybe that is why Trump Jr left his wife and kids. These Trumpers like Falfwell Jr these days like watching their old ladies get plowed by dudes. Maybe Jr is the one that took pictures of all that dick. I mean Alex Jones wived up a women that used to advertise nude hotel massages and Trump Jr dates a collector of dicks. So called Conservatives now a days are a lot different from when I grew up.

Bad times when even the girls can't be girls amongst each other.

I'm sure this assistant immediately informed her boss that she was uncomfortable and her behavior crossed boundaries. I'm positive she didn't play along, laugh and joke with this broad.

The New Yorker story seems pretty bad, with Guilfoyle offering her hush money and then threatening her.

The difference is the guy in the coat isn't shooting up BBQs and spraying bullets into crowds every time someone steps on his shoe. Levels.

The guy in the coat, maybe not, but some of his customers might.

Hitler on meth started WW2 so it only takes one guy like that to do more damage than a gang-banger ever will.

So you think "what they do" is offer large cash settlements to just anybody who asks?

And it's a total red herring to focus on intent - on its face, this is absolutely abhorrent behavior from somebody who should have known better but still couldn't stop.

No, FOX has been settling sexual harassment claims for quite a while and as I said, the girl has a case.

From my experience women in authority do/say all kinds of stuff that a man would automatically think 4 times before saying; especially when their friends are in the room.

Back