Minneapolis PD evaluating allegation of ballot harvesting potentially involving Ilhan Omar

LOL This dude is now explicitly stating that Project Veritas bribed him to make the story up.

Did PV pay for a story before? Or am I mistaken? If so it would lend credibility to his claim here.

I don't agree with a lot that he says about Muslims but that's pretty harsh. Just because he lacks sympathy for Muslim refugees doesn't mean you should lose yours for refugees from communism which I believe his family was. To be fair sometimes I say stuff like that too(not as harsh IMO but of course I'd say that) but its wrong when I say it just as it is here. Once they get you to say something like "Go home foreigner" they've won since it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Like Melania said, "Be Best"

I have no sympathy for people who enter someone else's house as a guest, and then decide that, since they've settled into a bedroom, they should then dictate who else should be allowed to come as a guest.

I mean, I thought his family was fleeing a bad situation? Why on God's green earth should we entertain his ideas about making his new home more like where he came from? If he wants homogeneity, he can go back home.

He is a beneficiary of the fact that the only reason his family was allowed to come to North America is because they are multicultural societies. But now he wants to change that to be more like the ethno state he came from. Because all 'white people', and/or Europeans share the same culture of course. Don't believe me? Ask him.

So thanks for the advice, but no thanks. I'll take the hypocrisy charge if it means one less self entitled douchebag populating this country.

I have no sympathy for people who enter someone else's house as a guest, and then decide that, since they've settled into a bedroom, they should then dictate who else should be allowed to come as a guest.

I mean, I thought his family was fleeing a bad situation? Why on God's green earth should we entertain his ideas about making his new home more like where he came from? If he wants homogeneity, he can go back home.

He is a beneficiary of the fact that the only reason his family was allowed to come to North America is because they are multicultural societies. But now he wants to change that to be more like the ethno state he came from. Because all 'white people', and/or Europeans share the same culture of course. Don't believe me? Ask him.

So thanks for the advice, but no thanks. I'll take the hypocrisy charge if it means one less self entitled douchebag populating this country.
He does criticize multiculturalism but I don't think he wants Canada to be homogenous as much as he wants already homogenous countries to remain that way. As far as Canada goes I just think he wants less, perhaps no, Muslim immigrants or refugees.

Anyway I think you're being a bit harsh still but to each his own, in the end you came down on my side so I can appreciate that at least. Cheers

You realize that this guy is the only source presented in the shitty Project Veritas video right? So him recanting, and saying he was offered a bribe by O'Keefe to make the statement he did, pretty much blows this retarded CT up right?
Wut?

The only "investigators" were O'Keefe, and the only evidence was this one dude. That one guy has now said the video is bullshit and that O'Keefe offered him $10,000 to make a bullshit statement. So when your only piece of evidence goes up in smoke, there isn't really much for people to investigate.

Did you even read any of the posts in this thread at all?

Just because a source recants does not mean there is nothing to investigate. The recanting of the source gives further reason to investigate alleged acts in order to come up with evidence and witness statements independent of the source.
Aren’t you a paralegal?

LOL, no. No he isn't. He plays a LOLawyer on Sherdog though.

Damn son. You know it's gotten bad when you're too scared to even tag me any more, but still feel the need to check my posts every day.

Just because a source recants does not mean there is nothing to investigate. The recanting of the source gives further reason to investigate alleged acts in order to come up with evidence and witness statements independent of the source.
Aren’t you a paralegal?

So when the only source supporting an argument fails and completely changes his story, denying that he ever made the comments he did and alleging bribery from a group known for soliciting bribes, your take away is that this somehow strengthens the claim, because now we must really investigate to get to the bottom of this?

Solid logic.

Did PV pay for a story before? Or am I mistaken? If so it would lend credibility to his claim here.
Wohl definitely has, but he's even more of a grifter. I think PV has been accused of it with substantiation (although no direct proof), but I can't remember the event.

It just goes to show you how dishonest this guy is. Clearly a scumbag if he's willing to tell a lie this big.

Do you think for one moment that the brother to and political operative of a Democrat on the Minneapolis City Council would hesitate to disclose this to the press immediately if it had happened?
tenor.gif

He would have been trumpeting this from every MSM studio in the country on a media blitz that would have put Michael Avenatti to shame.

This has Jussie Smollet level bullshit written all over it.

1) Bad source is only source.
2) Illogical that if someone was going to ballot harvest, it would be from a relatively slam dunk area.
3) and of course, it just so happens that the target is a Muslim woman which of course just plays to the bad sources audience, and helps a finding of being automatically guilty.

That's a little too much coincidence for me to take serious without a lot more evidence.

“Numbers don’t lie. Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentees’ ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full. All these are for Jamal Osman... We got 300 today for Jamal Osman only,”

It just goes to show you how dishonest this guy is. Clearly a scumbag if he's willing to tell a lie this big.

Do you think for one moment that the brother to and political operative of a Democrat on the Minneapolis City Council would hesitate to disclose this to the press immediately if it had happened?
tenor.gif

He would have been trumpeting this from every MSM studio in the country on a media blitz that would have put Michael Avenatti to shame.

Man, you really want this to be a thing.

Care to back any of this shit up? Or you'll just make claims without linking the thread where we had that disagreement. Passive aggressive indeed.

Here's a hint. You can't. I'm on record saying diversity is a part of the new world and I have no issues with it, but rather am in support of it. Several times over the years.

Just because you're simply too stupid to understand my objections towards supremacist, intolerant ideologies doesn't mean you can make wild accusations, then when asked to back them up you step away from them. Isn't this what you accused me of?

You're a dumb bastard who got butt hurt because I said stunting on public roads is idiotic and now you're flapping at the gums and tilting at windmills.

Back up your claims or shut your mouth.

But will OP take a knee, or triple down?

Tune in tomorrow!

(It's a fucking embarrassment that you get ho-tricked by Project fucking Veritas, Mick)

(but I'll keep laughing)

Man, you really want this to be a thing.
I think it's more obvious how badly you guys want this to not be a thing despite that you don't even review any of the material. There have been two posters who shared an article they didn't read, due to the headline alone, which fabricated a brazen lie about the contents of the video, and reported comments that didn't substantiate the headline at all. One of those guys spent two pages calling people "cucks" without discussing a single fact of any material presented in the OP.

Then you have a guy who posted a Tweet spiking the football that the whistleblower said PV paid him to make false claims; apparently due to the inability to tell brown people with funny sounding names apart because the guy who made the claims was actually the one exposed for openly discussing his "hustle" of ballot harvesting in the video.

You guys also apparently are too scared to actually engage the material at all. Tune in tomorrow to see if you and others who find what is revealed here inconvenient to their political beliefs still posting glib non-arguments in ignorance.

But will OP take a knee, or triple down?

Tune in tomorrow!

(It's a fucking embarrassment that you get ho-tricked by Project fucking Veritas, Mick)

(but I'll keep laughing)
Every time.

How the does anyone still use PV as their source and not know they are stepping on a rake like a fucking looney tune?

Last edited:
How the does anyone still use PV as their source and not know they are stepping on a rake like a fucking looney tune?

Because they don't care. Being accurate or honest - or maintaining minimal respectability among respectable peers - are not priorities. Slinging shit in hopes of persuading morons: that's the objective.

This hoax made its way around the internet and misled millions before it was debunked, and the debunking was of course not shared by the outlets that reached the most readily persuadable persons.

Back