What is your personal favorite event and why?

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mine is UFC 199. Stacked card top to bottom with highly competitive fights and unforgettable moments.
Pride 33 is incredible too

UFC event the one where Holly mur-der-ed Rousey, second place would be the one where Nunes mur-der-ed Rousey. Non UFC when Crocop won in the final of the OWGP.

I will always have a soft spot for UFC 2, the first even`I ever saw. Bought it on VHS from Virgin Megastore, fun to see all the different disciplines that didn't really cross-train at that time and how they matched up. Primitive by todays standards.

Expected great things from the Ninjutsu dude, I wonder if he asked for a refund from his dojo after he got wrecked.

Last edited:
Mine is UFC 199. Stacked card top to bottom with highly competitive fights and unforgettable moments.
Pride 33 is incredible too
LOL i came here to say UFC 199.
I was there.
The JBG's truly blessed me that day.
Bisping KO'ing Rockhold and all the other great finishes that night.
A night I'll never forget.

But the best moment I've ever seen live is definitely UFC 232 when Nunes knocked out Cyborg.
Greatest sporting event moment I've ever experienced.

LOL i came here to say UFC 199.
I was there.
The JBG's truly blessed me that day.
Bisping KO'ing Rockhold and all the other great finishes that night.
A night I'll never forget.

But the best moment I've ever seen live is definitely UFC 232 when Nunes knocked out Cyborg.
Greatest sporting event moment I've ever experienced.
I was at 203, and I’ve never seen a crowd erupt like Cleveland did when Stipe finished Reem. The subsequent tap controversy was insane. That card had Werdum vs Browne/Edmen, and Punk vs Gall. Andrade-Calderwood. Faber. It was a good night

You're truly blessed to have watched Punk fight live.
You lucky bastard.

Punk bless

I don't know favorite but memorable when brock won and said he was going to get on top of his wife, sable

In UFC, it was UFC 189 for me. First main event fight was Pickett v Almeida, and they killed it. Every fight got better after that. Co-main was the legendary Rory v Lawler, and then Conor v Mendes.

There were several Pride & Bushido events that were better.

ufc 207. when No Love broke Dominick Lose for good

Hmmm, UFC 84 and 71 are a few of my go-to favorites.

UFC 84 had Wanderlei’s 32-second KO of Jardine, Machida vs Tito, Thiago Silva, BJ vs Sherk, the whole event was pretty much life-altering violence.

71 had Rampage taking Chuck’s belt, Houston Alexander absolutely destroying Jardine, and a bunch of other great finishes.

For more recent cards, UFC 189 and 194 were events that felt truly significant and delivered in more ways than one.

UFC Fight Night 178

Also UFC 155, UFC 207 and UFC 232. They might not be the greatest ever but I absolutely love quality New Year cards and I had an absolute blast watching them.

Back